Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-28-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
Mydnyte

Not Welcomed.

All my life I have never been welcomed, so why did I think being on here would be different? I am not the type of person to care what others say, but i expected more of a positive reponse, and since I did not get that, this is my last post. I am sorry for my first post I was in a rush but of course that didnt seem to cross anyones mind...oh well, Good-bye- Mydnyte Rayne.
Mydnyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:00 AM   #2
SKULHEDFACE

I'm not going to lie to you.. your first post was just asking for trouble. Maybe you should browse around and read a few topics before throwing one up with such little thought. You could have taken your time and spelled things correctly for all of our sakes.

Maybe make a topic in the introductions section to properly introduce yourself to everyone.

If you do decide to hang around (which I suggest you do) keep in mind that this is the internet so people will speak their minds. No need to go getting offended or taking things personally.
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:02 AM   #3
Albert Mond

Wah-Wah! I need another Wah-Wah!
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:03 AM   #4
Mr. Filth

I think already said this, but, Goodbye.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #5
Steppenwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydnyte
I am not the type of person to care what others say, but i expected more of a positive reponse, and since I did not get that, this is my last post.
Therefore you care : Too much .
Old 12-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #6
Mr. Filth

It's only other post.

Quote:
my name is mydnyte but of course thats not my real name although i wish it was. any way im not ur normal goth, if u c me on the street i dnt look the part wut isnt that wut goth is? its more emotional and spirtual then physical any way im jus looking for sum friends i can relate 2 and who can relate 2 me, u noe? jus hang in the cemetery with me no 1 wants 2 do dat 4 sum reason lol so im 20 i live in northern va and my name is jalisa and thats me
We were supposed to make this feel welcome?
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
tekajo

Quote:
I am sorry for my first post I was in a rush but of course that didnt seem to cross anyones mind
We're not fucking psychics you know. i doubt typing like you did in your initial post saved you that much time. Why were you so compelled to rush an "introduction" in the first place? i'm not really buying the "i was in a hurry! Quit picking on me!" defense.

Stick around or not it makes no difference to me. If you do decide to come back and play then pay close attention to what Skulhed posted here.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:57 AM   #8
Vivi

Your options were to leave or get pushed off a cliff in an epic battle for life or death!
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:09 AM   #9
Alarica

Am I just getting old, or is it seriously frustrating when people think its cool to replace the letter 'i' with a 'y'. If you are still spelling phonetically, out of text messages, you are either under the age of 8 retarded.
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:29 AM   #10
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
All my life I have never been welcomed, so why did I think being on here would be different? I am not the type of person to care what others say, but i expected more of a positive reponse, and since I did not get that, this is my last post. I am sorry for my first post I was in a rush but of course that didnt seem to cross anyones mind...oh well, Good-bye- Mydnyte Rayne.
If you wanted a positive response, you should have taken the time and effort to write out actual words in your first post, as well as adding something substantial to it. If you're too busy to give us any more than the bare bones (some of which are broken) of a sentence, why should we give you the time of day?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #11
stolide

Alarica, you aren't getting old, you just aren't as stupid as the average person with internet access.
stolide is offline   Reply With Quote