Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Wrath

I want a refund.....

I bought an ear peircing device simply because over time I find I am less tolerant of pain from putting needles threw my ears.
I should have stuck with the needle...
On the seventh hole the device desided to blow appart and attatch its self to me.
While waiting in the emergency room for a good two hours I had the most enjoyable time of posing while my mom took pictures to send to everyone.
Oh what a lovely night I had...but the pictures came out nice.
She says I got my monies worth out of it but i dissagree.I still want a refund .
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
Steppenwolf

a part of this is funny ... sorry , nothing against you ... but it's funny
Old 01-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #3
Solumina

piercing guns suck
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
PortraitOfSanity

You deserve everything you got, because you were dumb enough to use a piercing gun.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #5
Tam Li Hua

O____o......

I have to wonder what you were on that being in the emergency room with a piercing gun in one ear didn't phase you for the traumatic at all..
Old 01-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #6
Alarica

How do you go from needle piercing to thinking a gun is worth even a thought, let alone the expense? And can we see the pictures? I need cheering up

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
Beneath the Shadows

How does a piercing gun blow up and get stuck to someone? Is this (CLICK) what you were using?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
How does a piercing gun blow up and get stuck to someone? Is this (CLICK) what you were using?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was....

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
Wrath

Quote:
a part of this is funny ... sorry , nothing against you ... but it's funny
Yeah hence my sharing.Anything stupid yet funny I like to share.

Quote:
You deserve everything you got, because you were dumb enough to use a piercing gun.
I agree.Lesson learned.

Quote:
I have to wonder what you were on that being in the emergency room with a piercing gun in one ear didn't phase you for the traumatic at all..
Simply it was just to rediculous .The whole series of events leading up to said visit.It was most entertaining in a queer way.
Quote:
How do you go from needle piercing to thinking a gun is worth even a thought, let alone the expense? And can we see the pictures? I need cheering up

My pain tolerance level is nill.I find over time I have become less able to inflickt pain apon myself.I would post the pictures but they are on my cell phone and it cant e-mail and i'm still lazy and havent bought the data cable cord for it.
Quote:

No mine was more or less a glorafied hole puncher.I probably should have said shaterd.When I released the "trigger" the whole system of the thing descrewed? its self and everything shot off but the main holding peice and the "peircing" part of it. After its parts flew off it more or less looked like I was holding a gun shaped cell phone to my ear.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #10
Geoluhread

Your spelling sucks...
I didn`t understand what exactly happened...
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
Wrath

Quote:
Your spelling sucks...
Yes it does.Even under normal circumstances my spelling and punctuation sucks. My keyboard broke and since im still to lazy to buy a new one I have been using the on-screen keyboard and the point and click does not always do what I click on. I go to fast or i'll hit the wrong thing and when I hit the backspase it wont rgister it...its not fun.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #12
Geoluhread

There is a spell-checking feature on firefox.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 01-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #13
Wrath

I am not a fan of firefox...But look at the bright side I hardly post so it will be rare that you have to read my drivel.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #14
Geoluhread

point. blacktext
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #15
Alarica

Pain tollerance wasnt what I was getting at really, more how you go from the needle method of flesh removal piercing, to the less superior and damaging blunt force trauma method. But you said hole punch and now I'm intrigued. Get the cable!! I wanna see

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #16
Wrath

Quote:
Pain tollerance wasnt what I was getting at really, more how you go from the needle method of flesh removal piercing, to the less superior and damaging blunt force trauma method. But you said hole punch and now I'm intrigued. Get the cable!! I wanna see
I'm not really sure why it seemed better.I'm still kind of hazey why I did it.I think I thought it would be faster ..
I hope i'm not bursting a bubble here but the peicing was fine and nothing was mutilated or scarred.