Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Laettners Legacy

hey

hey

I live in NC-and its now the most wonderful time of the year. March Madness!

Viva la ACC
Laettners Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Pyre

Would you mind answers the 14 questions in the Newbie sticky? If not, what are your favorite bands, authors, and movies?

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
Man In Room 5

Welcome to Gnet. I'm guessing you won't find a lot of March Madness discussion here tho.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
Laettners Legacy

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I collect..things. buinsess cards, banknotes, sand. I am a pharmacy tech at a hospital

2. Where are you from? Tobacco Road, NC

3. Who is your favorite author? Michael Chrighton, Agatha Christie, Robin Cook, John Grisham

4. What are your favorite films? Star Trek II, The Princess Bride, b&w Universal horror

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? what ever she wants

6. At your funeral? dont care-ill be dead

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? quick

8. What kind of casket would you want? cedar box

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? shorts, duke shirt, duke hat

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? no work

11. What's your favorite band? Hank Willaims, Johnny Cash, Hank Jr. Beastie Boys

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? 2 yr program at tech school-pharmacy tech

13. Why did you join? I like the classic Universal and Hammer horror movies and after poking around the interent found this site

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? guy
Old 03-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
Pyre

Michael Crichton* show some respect to the dear man by spelling his name right.

Beastie Boys? Really? They annoy the hell out of me.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 03-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
Laettners Legacy

I can barely spell my OWN name.

the Beasties take me back to a happy time in my life
Old 03-19-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
Pyre

Crichton is my favorite author, so I get a little defensive over him. It's no big deal. Really, I pronounce it as if it's spelled Crighton, so I can see how it can be misspelled (though I have heard people annunciate the 'c' in his name, I do not).

I used to sort of like the Beasties, but then I realized how goddamn annoying they are. To each his own, I know I listen to things others are sometimes appalled by.