Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
JCC

Narcissism.

One of the many aspersions cast my way by envious cretins that revel in their own viscous pools of self-loathing is that I am a narcissistic person for being completely and utterly in love with myself. This implication is obviously false to anyone with a knowledge of the myth of Narcissus. There are many versions of the myth of Narcissus, but I will stick to the original Hellenic version because all others are rubbish sequels where all faggotry is taken out, and it is obvious that Narcissus, loving himself and every part of his anatomy, would love the cock.

Firstly, Narcissus was punished by the gods for thinking that he was too good for all of the men that wanted to fuck him. Now, I can understand that Narcissus might think this, and I am in no way implying that my phallus is a free-for-all instrument, my altruism has its limits, but I generally feel that it is my duty to use my beauty for the pleasure of others; after all, what other pleasures do they face in the sordid series of failures that they call their lives? Also, it is preposterous to assume that I would allow myself to be punished by deities, given my anti-authoritarian views and the physical prowess that I have to enforce those views upon any maverick gods having the audacity to believe that they could impose themselves upon me.

Secondly, the story of Narcissus ends with Narcissus' tragic demise at his own hands, as he is overcome with frustration at the unrequited love that follows his infatuation with his own reflection in a pool. Not only is my suicide impossible, given my immortality, but more importantly, the power of my seduction cannot be defeated simply by a pool; I would seduce the motherfuck out of my reflection with my brilliance.

If you must compare me to any mythological figures, compare me to the great Prometheus; I, like Prometheus, steal from the rich and give to the poor, in this case the rich is Zeus, the poor are humankind and I'm stealing fire, and I, like Prometheus, could have my liver eaten every day by a huge fucking eagle and the next day be relatively unscathed.

So, stop calling me a narcissist. Narcissism is for pussies. Prometheanism is the shit.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
Bonquisha Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
One of the many aspersions cast my way by envious cretins that revel in their own viscous pools of self-loathing is that I am a narcissistic person for being completely and utterly in love with myself....

So, stop calling me a narcissist. Narcissism is for pussies.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...aby_crying.jpg
Bonquisha Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:35 AM   #3
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
http://www.pathguy.com/a00009c8.jpg

That's gotta hurt.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:46 AM   #4
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonquisha Brown View Post
I took a karate lesson when I was nine, bring it.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
Bonquisha Brown

Quote:
I took a karate lesson when I was nine, bring it.
I hope to god that was just a bad attempt at sarcasm.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:36 AM   #6
Joker_in_the_Pack

While I appreciate the thread dedicated to you stroking yourself, if it's not a video, it does nothing for me.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:41 AM   #7
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonquisha Brown View Post
I hope to god that was just a bad attempt at sarcasm.
I'd suggest that you just continue indulging Pyre's Nancy Drew impressions; this road leads only to categorical failure.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #8
Bonquisha Brown

Quote:
I'd suggest that you just continue indulging Pyre's Nancy Drew impressions; this road leads only to categorical failure.
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Do explain.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
Tam Li Hua

For some reason, I imagined this whole diatribe read in Squidward's voice...
Old 04-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
Porcelain

DCC...you amuse the hell out of me.
I love you.
haha.
Porcelain is offline   Reply With Quote