Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #301
Smells Like A Foot

Bitch, back the fuck away.
Smells Like A Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #302
Mr E Nigma

She's got such lovely green eyes, I'm sorry >_< I can't help myself.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #303
Duane

Man, so many hot chicks on here... oh... oooh... heh.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:07 AM   #304
honeythorn

O.O Good grief....
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:20 PM   #305
Alatariel

When I want to lose weight I just kind of cut down the carbs (bread...processed stuff)...and load up on the vegetables (high protein vegetables)...and make sure I drink lots of water. (Cut out the soda)

I'm really lazy about exersizing, but yoga tends to get things "moving along"....along with fiber and water...but watch out for the gastric disturbances with changing your eating habits abruptly! :P
Alatariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #306
TheSomnambulist

Go vegan.

In doing so, I've lost around 20 pounds thus far without really any added exercise. I've always throughout my life been trying to find ways to lose weight and this vegan diet is the only thing that has ever actually worked for me.

Not that one should go vegan for this reason, as I went vegan solely for ethical reasons and didn't even anticipate any weight loss, but if you have the willpower and some motivation, and you would like to make the world just a bit better, veganism is the best diet one could possibly go on.
TheSomnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:27 PM   #307
Saya

Yeah, I know people who went vegan after reading Skinny Bitch, of course they were interested in animal rights as well but just never made the connection between veganism, animals and health.

Not to mention that with so many people breathing down your neck about "How are you getting protein? How are you getting B12?" and so on, you will turn into a health freak.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #308
Alatariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Yeah, I know people who went vegan after reading Skinny Bitch, of course they were interested in animal rights as well but just never made the connection between veganism, animals and health.

Not to mention that with so many people breathing down your neck about "How are you getting protein? How are you getting B12?" and so on, you will turn into a health freak.
Yeah, I get that, and I'm just vegetarian...-_-;
Alatariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #309
honeythorn

38"- 36"- 48"

Absolute SHIT. For the time I've been doing this, absolutely fucking shit. I'm really pissed off.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #310
Serren

I have now lost about 20 pounds in total, which is about 10% of my body weight.

I am pleased, but slightly daunted at replacing most of my clothes.
Serren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #311
Tismine

Honeythorn (Who I've the strangest desire to call HoneyBunny):
You've hit a plateau. That's all. Try to up your exercise and cut your calories. If you want to lose weight, you should be eating 1200 calories. No less than that. IF you eat less, you might actually gain weight, because you're killing your metabolism.
And please don't lose sight of how gorgeous you are. You are one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, both inside and out.
I'm 37-25-38 and 5'8, and I still despise my body. I still hate it and diet and then eat a ton, but I'm trying, and have been for many months, to get over it. Please, PLEASE don't let this happen to you. Please don't become obsessed. You may lose weight slowly, but enjoy it. Treat yourself occasionally. It will come, you just need to live around it, not in it. Not obsessed with it.
Tismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #312
Solumina

Another thing to do when you hit a plateau is to change up your exercise routine. Try and do a few minutes of stretching then a few reps of weights followed by some cardio then repeat.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #313
Maxim_Macabre

Mmm...Easter chocolates.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #314
RozzVanian

I love a little fat on a woman. I also like no fat on a woman. It really depends on what her face looks like. If she's fat and has a really sexy face and nice hair, then she looks hot to me.
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #315
Pineapple_Juice

I think women in the middle are just fine as well. It all depends on what she's comfortable with and what looks best ib her specific frame. I know girls with amazing bodies who look shit because they're not confident, and women who have larger than average bodies who are the most beautiful people I've ever seen because they act like it.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #316
RozzVanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I think women in the middle are just fine as well. It all depends on what she's comfortable with and what looks best ib her specific frame. I know girls with amazing bodies who look shit because they're not confident, and women who have larger than average bodies who are the most beautiful people I've ever seen because they act like it.
Beautifully said, Pineapple_Juice. And so true.
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 AM   #317
Pineapple_Juice

Well, I got up and went running for an hour this morning. By running I mean I ran for two intervals at about 55-60 seconds each and walked the rest of the way. I thought I was going to throw up, pass out, or die during the running portion so apparently I'm not ready to run.
This is so annoying. I'm not even fucking fat and I can't run to save my life. I was going to keep up with this old guy in front of me, stopping when he stops and going when he goes, but he fucking owns at running and I suck.
Curse you, Camel Lights.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #318
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
Well, I got up and went running for an hour this morning. By running I mean I ran for two intervals at about 55-60 seconds each and walked the rest of the way. I thought I was going to throw up, pass out, or die during the running portion so apparently I'm not ready to run.
This is so annoying. I'm not even fucking fat and I can't run to save my life. I was going to keep up with this old guy in front of me, stopping when he stops and going when he goes, but he fucking owns at running and I suck.
Curse you, Camel Lights.
Don't get discouraged. I'm skinny as a rake and don't smoke but I can't run for my life. I can't even swim (aside from little spasms) because I just don't excercise and I have no endurance. When I do decide to excercise its a week or two before I'm performing decently at all.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...ut-surely.html

This gives tips on building endurance, you're probably not going to be able to run for an hour straight for a while, but you can gradually make your way up to running at greater lengths of time.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #319
honeythorn

Jog the distance between two streetlights, then walk for twice that distance, then do another Jog between a pair. That's what I do and I can go for about half an hour like that. I can't keep up a continuous jog AT ALL and I've been doing this since just before new year.

Don't try to run flat out though, if you're not used to exercise then that won't do you any favours at all. As you've noticed it causes nausea amongst other things ( same happens if I go too fast or for too long ) and is likely to make you hate the idea of going for a run. Eventually you'd not bother and end up at square one.

Do plenty of stretching before you go, and if you have a particular route that you use or even just a very long road or street, walk the route or street at a medium-brisk pace before you start doing the jog between a pair of streetlights thing. It'll ease you into it and warm your muscles up before you really start to work them properly.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #320
Pineapple_Juice

Thanks ladies. I didn't run this morning and I have work tomorrow at seven, but I'll try it again on Sunday and see how it goes. Just from that lame little exercise everything on me ACHES.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:38 PM   #321
Mir

Good evening, fat people!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #322
Anarasha

Oi, don't feel bad :P My entire freckin' body passed fat-rolls and went to pear-shaped fatty goodness :P But I feel in balance with myself, so I'm good.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:50 AM   #323
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
Good evening, fat people!
Good evening! *wobbles*
Old 04-20-2009, 02:37 AM   #324
Porcelain

I've been fat since I was little. I always hated it, and still do.
Well, I ended up starving myself to the point that I was in hospital, on a drip, and I was told that I almost went into a coma....Anyway, I'm now terrified of dieting, because I went too far. And it scares me when people talk about dieting. Even though It's ok to diet, healthily, it's just one of my insecurities.
I think everyone is how they are for a reason....If you're unhealthily overweight, simply cut the saturated fat and excessive calories from your food. lifestyle changes work, not diets.
Porcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:39 AM   #325
Porcelain

I'm sorry, that made no sense. I'm not really an idiot, I just can't form my thoughts into understandable sentences. My sorry.
Porcelain is offline   Reply With Quote