Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:13 AM   #26
Seidre

Welcome from one newbie to another. =)

Hn. Perhaps he will surprise us? I certainly hope they knew what they were doing when they cast him. This movie could be so amazingly epic if they do it right...I have my fingers crossed.
Seidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:02 AM   #27
Schazmyrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
Because we all don't think of all the awesome animes we've scene all at the same time... haha

We know there are plenty others.
...before they slip out of my mind, might I recommend DeathNote, Grave of the Fireflies (though I still have to watch it, a lot of my friends are telling me it's good). Elfen Lied, too, is among my favorite anime and then I'm just about to get started with Blood+.

From another newbie, welcome!
Schazmyrrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #28
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schazmyrrh View Post
...before they slip out of my mind, might I recommend DeathNote, Grave of the Fireflies (though I still have to watch it, a lot of my friends are telling me it's good). Elfen Lied, too, is among my favorite anime and then I'm just about to get started with Blood+.

From another newbie, welcome!
I watched the Blood+ anime. I was pretty annoyed by the main character who is a whiny bitch, but I made it through. It's a decent anime, and I cried at the end.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #29
Schazmyrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
I watched the Blood+ anime. I was pretty annoyed by the main character who is a whiny bitch, but I made it through. It's a decent anime, and I cried at the end.
I can't wait to watch it then. I've noticed that a lot of anime have whiny bitches in them. I have the same opinion of Amane Misa from DeathNote, whom I was actually looking forward to seeing because a lot of my friends said I'd like her. Turns out, I was only amused by the way she dressed.
Schazmyrrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #30
becky

be nice? you have to explain what you consider "nice". it differs from person to person.

from "the child"
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #31
The Donor

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
be nice? you have to explain what you consider "nice". it differs from person to person.
It doesn't matter any more. And sorry about the child thing, but you've got to admit, your intro wasn't the most mature sounding post to date.
The Donor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:08 PM   #32
RozzVanian

Welcome, Donor. You seem to fit in pretty nicely from what I can tell, you already carry yourself like a regular. I think I'm going to like hearing from you!
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:06 AM   #33
Desdemona

Welcome to the forums.
You seem interesting, and the fact that you like Anime is awesome.
What mainstream stuff do you like? Naruto, Death Note etc. etc.

Desdemona is offline   Reply With Quote