Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Crystalized.Rubies

How Do You Crystallize Rubies?

Hey, I’m Emily and I’m 14 years old. I live in the Northwest of England, and the only Goths we have round here are all a lot older than me. I have my friends, of course, but it would be nice to talk to some other Goths for once.

So, let’s get to the interesting stuff --
What Books Do I Like?:
The Vampire Chronicles, anything by the Brontë sisters, the Harry Potter series, Shadowmancer, the Vampire Kisses series, Oh My Goth, a lot of things by Ann Pilling, The House of Night series, Dracula (surprise, surprise), etc

What Music Do I Like?:
The Cruxshadows, Inkubus Sukkubus, Emilie Autumn, The Dresden Dolls, Bella Morte, The Cure, Evanescence, The Birthday Massacre, Loreena McKennitt, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Within Temptation, Angelzoom, Voltaire, Theatre of Tragedy, Kate Bush, L’Ame Immortelle, Switchblade Symphony, Hannah Fury, Bauhus, Apocalyptica, Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Diary Of Dreams, Kerli, and more but the list goes on forever so I'll stop

What Movies Do I Like?:
Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Night Before Christmas, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Gothika, Harry Potter, Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Sleepy Hollow, Merlin, The Dutchess, Schlinder’s List, St Trinians, Titanic, The Ring 1&2

What Are My Hobbies?:
reading, creative writing, acting, drawing, creating websites, drinking tea, dressing up, dancing, meeting new people, going for walks, listening to and making music, spending time with our animals, etc

What Don’t I Like?:
wannabes, people who hate you for no reason, mean people, the Twilight series, discrimination, narrow-minded people, Anime, mean people, Global Warming

What Is My Religion?:
I’m Agnostic, but I’m studying Pagan

Will You Like Me?:
Most probably - I’ve been told I’m easy to get on with and very likeable. I don’t judge people without properly knowing them, and I like to spend time talking to people who I’m not as close to.

And after that incrediably long list, which would be even longer if I'd including everything, I now bid you goodbye so the time being. If you like the sound of me, talk. I'll reply

Many kisses, muffins and a cup of tea,
Emily. x
Crystalized.Rubies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
CR7abi

thank God you don't judge people when u don't know them!!!!!!
i'm sure you watch football or some sort like that?!
CR7abi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #3
Crystalized.Rubies

Hmm, well I do watch football sometimes
Crystalized.Rubies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
CR7abi

you have great chance to live in Manchester....
CR7abi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
Lady_Alyce

Location: A lovely place where the humidity melts your makeup off.
The Cruxshadows...Emilie Autumn...Sweeney Todd...Harry Potter...Bronte...Confessions of a Shopaholic...
I like it!

Welcome to Gnet.
Lady_Alyce is offline   Reply With Quote