Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Anima_Severem

GAAAAAH DEAD MICE (Or, phobias.)

I found a dead mouse in the hallway this morning. It seemed only to have been dead for a few hours. I ran screaming like a bitch down the hall and hid behind the kitchen counter and did not move until my mother got up and got rid of the dead mouse. I know you're probably thinking I'm a pussy. I have a mortal terror phobia of dead, dying or decaying things. Yes, this kind of thing can send me, a grown 21-year-old woman, into fits of screaming like a bitch, running like hell and hyperventilation.

I'm kinda interested in seeing what would make a grown person in this subculture scream like a schoolgirl and run like Rainbow Brite was after them.
Anima_Severem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
Pineapple_Juice

I kinda know what that's like. I have panic attacks a lot from stress and being a hypochondriac, but occasionally and when I was little, I'd get them from thinking about dying. I'm not scared of other dead stuff, but if I see it'll make me think of my OWN mortality and therefor start up a panic attack.
It's been real good lately, haven't had one in a long while, but I've just been on a different forum where they were discussing organ donation and I got that creepy little twinge in my gut that says "I should probably stop reading this now".
Old 06-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
Anima_Severem

Being autistic I get panicky about a lot of shit. Because I had the misfortune of being ascribed in junior high school to a class for what were, bluntly, juvenile delinquents, the teachers had fuck all of an idea on how to deal with autistics. So they restrained me whenever I was having emotional problems and anxiety. One time in January it was freeze-your-balls-off stick-your-tongue-to-a-metal-post cold, my bus was 20 minutes late (as usual) and I was freezing my ass off. I just wanted to step inside the door and get some warmth. I was immediately dogpiled by about 3 people twice my size.

And they wonder why I freak when people grab me.
Anima_Severem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
honeythorn

Very VERY few things make me squeal like that. But FUCKING BASTARD SHITTING CENTIPEDES are one of them.

They are the sole and only reason I have ever covered my head with my jacket in the cinema. You know the most recent King Kong remake with Jack Black in it? THAT CENTIPEDES IN THE LOG SCENE. NO
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
DRM

The only thing that really makes me freak is, faces without eyes. Like when there is only two black holes...or one.
lol
I don't really have a reason for it.
DRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
Knight in Shining Armour

I'm afraid of many things, but the only thing that will make me scream at the top of my lungs in absolute horror is the sight of a palmetto bug flying anywhere near me. People seem to find it funny that someone like me can be so freaked out by something so small, but those things are terrifying!
Knight in Shining Armour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:09 AM   #7
Todesengel

I don't quite react like that but I have a strong fear of german shepards, heights and large angry knife weilding men.
Todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #8
DemiGoth

My phobias...

Sharks
Spiders
Being eaten alive
Torture
Toys that try to kill people
Many bugs

And I'm pretty sure that's it...
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #9
HellforgedX

It's not the heights or the fall, but the abrupt stop at the end that gets to me. Also, swimming in an ocean or other natural bodies of deep water. If I can't see whats down there, then it can get me at any time.
Carry around a cross made of Kryptonite. That'll keep Draculas and Superman away.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
vindicatedxjin

Clowns...especially the Ronald Mcdonald clown...Oh hell NO.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #11
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Clowns...especially the Ronald Mcdonald clown...Oh hell NO.
http://joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-..._mcdonalds.jpg
http://i2.tinypic.com/6l4bbqr.png His Japanese children are oddly attractive though.

I'm terrified of insects, and anything under the sea. Lately its wolf fish I fear the most.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #12
MissCheyenne

I'm terrified of chickens and mice. I don't know which I am most scared of.
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #13
Faeir

I cry when I see people or animals getting burned.

But I remember when I was...cough...a little tipsy, and I was making my way down the street at 3 am. There was this black car that drove past and suddenly there was the sort of bloodchilling, long woman's scream, the sort you get in horror movies...I just doubled over and started screaming in terror...I was in hysteria for over an hour after :S

Oh, and I'm really scared of this one cloth thing that was in an abandoned house when I was on holiday with some friends. I thought there was a corpse under it and wouldn't go within a hundred metres from it.

Spiders are unpleasant when they're on me.

Quote:
an ocean or other natural bodies of deep water. If I can't see whats down there, then it can get me at any time.
That, too.

Finally, I'm paranoid that I'm going to be ***** whenever I'm walking alone.
Faeir is offline   Reply With Quote