Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #1151
Wrath

Quote:
Now for mine:

I'm having issues making plans for my last free Friday. Should I go to the goth club where I know people and have a girlfriend I don't get to see enough of but is rife with political bullshit, or to one where I don't know anybody but my favorite dj in all existence is spinning? If I go North, I'll have to put up with pretentious ego crap but might get laid. If I go South, I will be pretty much on my own with no one to talk to but really awesome music.
I'd go for the music ...new environments can be fun.....unless of course your eager to get pooned...Figure out what your sex drive says then do whatever you want...
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:02 AM   #1152
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I didn't say every person you see either. I was just meaning... fucking anyone you feel like fucking, just because you feel like fucking. I see nothing good about that at all. I'm gonna be honest I've slept with guys in my life. But I was in relationships with them...and even then I regret having slept with some because I would have rather waited and saved it for the guy that I really, really want to experience that with. I guess it's just all about self preference I'm not gonna argue with anyone saying that they shouldn't have sex with whom they want, that's up to them...I'm just speaking for myself.... DRM you said sex is an animalistic act...well why would you want to act like an animal? And do you really think that no emotion is involved??? come on.......
By way of vulgar example, maybe out there somewhere is a desert that is the one I was meant to have after dinner. Until I figure out which one it might be, I do not see it as a moral failing to try sundaes, cakes, pies, or whatever else draws my attention. That one true desert will likely not care what I've done before I met it, and I'll have the sophisticated palette to thoroughly appreciate its subtleties.

If you feel like there is some kind of ascetic value in keeping yourself in check or whatever, there's certainly a case to be made for it.

Can't speak for DRM, but it doesn't always have to be an emotional experience, it is ok to do things for fun. Sorry you haven't had awesome experiences.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #1153
vindicatedxjin

lol I'm not saying that I haven't had fun... sex is fun, sex feels good and at the time you really think its a wonderful thing. I just don't agree in sleeping around with a bunch of people outside of a relationship and that's all. And as for what you said about the whole dessert thing. I wouldn't want something in me...that's been up in more holes than I could count. Eww.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:10 AM   #1154
Jonathan

Quote:
lol I'm not saying that I haven't had fun... sex is fun, sex feels good and at the time you really think its a wonderful thing. I just don't agree in sleeping around with a bunch of people outside of a relationship and that's all. And as for what you said about the whole dessert thing. I wouldn't want something in me...that's been up in more holes than I could count. Eww.
So how many holes are acceptable? I want to find out if I still qualify.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:11 AM   #1155
Wrath

Quote:
I didn't say every person you see either. I was just meaning... fucking anyone you feel like fucking, just because you feel like fucking. I see nothing good about that at all. I'm gonna be honest I've slept with guys in my life. But I was in relationships with them...and even then I regret having slept with some because I would have rather waited and saved it for the guy that I really, really want to experience that with. I guess it's just all about self preference I'm not gonna argue with anyone saying that they shouldn't have sex with whom they want, that's up to them...I'm just speaking for myself.... DRM you said sex is an animalistic act...well why would you want to act like an animal? And do you really think that no emotion is involved??? come on.......
Eh some people have a stronger sex drive than most so a mental or emotional connection is not necissary for them. Others may not be as addicted to sex as other people but if one likes a person and they both have a mutual need ,sex, why not? whom is it harming? it is their bodies and if they want a good romp why not?
Emotion does not have to play a part in the needs of the body its a purely physical act if emotion is involved it does make it better I would assume but emotion is not required.
Take me as an example. I dont believe one has to be in love or emotionally connected to have sex because I simply dont believe in what people refer to as love. So i'm not supposed to have sex if I feel like it?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:23 AM   #1156
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Eh some people have a stronger sex drive than most so a mental or emotional connection is not necissary for them. Others may not be as addicted to sex as other people but if one likes a person and they both have a mutual need ,sex, why not? whom is it harming? it is their bodies and if they want a good romp why not?
Emotion does not have to play a part in the needs of the body its a purely physical act if emotion is involved it does make it better I would assume but emotion is not required.
Take me as an example. I dont believe one has to be in love or emotionally connected to have sex because I simply dont believe in what people refer to as love. So i'm not supposed to have sex if I feel like it?
You are supposed to do whatever you feel like doing....I can only speak for myself. I just don't know how you people can say that there is no emotion put into it at times. I feel like any sexual act has at least some amount of emotion...whether it be love or rage. I dunno. I just feel like our bodies are connected to our soul which is what our emotion is consisted of. When I have sex I want to feel complete bliss and in doing so I want everything about me involved which includes my emotions. And when doing that act I want it to be with someone who feels the same way. Is that so hard to understand?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 09:23 AM   #1157
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
So how many holes are acceptable? I want to find out if I still qualify.
No....

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #1158
Solumina

I have had very few partners and at no time have I been sleeping with more than one partner but I have enjoyed the benefits of a casual partner. We were good friends and we were both quite attracted to each other but we also both knew that a relationship between the two of us would be a terrible idea due to both the circumstances and out personalities. The sex was great, there was plenty of emotional involvement (just nothing loving or romantic) and we hooked up fairly regularly for the better part of a year. I broke it off when I met Jake because I knew that I had found someone I wanted to be in a relationship with and I lost interest in hooking up with anyone else.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #1159
Wrath

Quote:
You are supposed to do whatever you feel like doing....I can only speak for myself. I just don't know how you people can say that there is no emotion put into it at times. I feel like any sexual act has at least some amount of emotion...whether it be love or rage. I dunno. I just feel like our bodies are connected to our soul which is what our emotion is consisted of. When I have sex I want to feel complete bliss and in doing so I want everything about me involved which includes my emotions. And when doing that act I want it to be with someone who feels the same way. Is that so hard to understand?
No its not but people are not all the same. Some people feel the same as you described without the emotion how is that hard to accept?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #1160
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I have had very few partners and at no time have I been sleeping with more than one partner but I have enjoyed the benefits of a casual partner. We were good friends and we were both quite attracted to each other but we also both knew that a relationship between the two of us would be a terrible idea due to both the circumstances and out personalities. The sex was great, there was plenty of emotional involvement (just nothing loving or romantic) and we hooked up fairly regularly for the better part of a year. I broke it off when I met Jake because I knew that I had found someone I wanted to be in a relationship with and I lost interest in hooking up with anyone else.

Well that's good for you...but some people do go about it in the mature manner that you did.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #1161
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
No its not but people are not all the same. Some people feel the same as you described without the emotion how is that hard to accept?

I just can't accept it for myself ^_^

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 10:03 AM   #1162
Wrath

Quote:
I just can't accept it for myself ^_^
Yet you want "us" to accept your emotional relationship?
Thats quite hypocritical
Old 09-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #1163
vindicatedxjin

...Nope I don't want you to accept anything...I'm just stating my opinion. And in the end I DO personally think that in the long run my opinion is better...but like I said I billion times already. That's just me. ^_^.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #1164
Wrath

Quote:
When I have sex I want to feel complete bliss and in doing so I want everything about me involved which includes my emotions. And when doing that act I want it to be with someone who feels the same way. Is that so hard to understand?
Ok mabey not accept we will use your words and not mine you want to be understood yet your not willing to understand the others point of veiw?

This naturally is my opinions for myself =P and we all are entitled to what we feel =)
Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #1165
vindicatedxjin

No I understand what your saying...I just don't agree with it. But yes we are all entitled to what we feel. Whether others agree or not. And this concludes our episode of days of our lives.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #1166
Wrath

Quote:
No I understand what your saying...I just don't agree with it. But yes we are all entitled to what we feel. Whether others agree or not. And this concludes our episode of days of our lives.
I concur. I hate soap operas....damn day time t.v
Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #1167
vindicatedxjin

Soap operas suck...but Japanese dramas are the SHIT!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #1168
Wrath

Quote:
Soap operas suck...but Japanese dramas are the SHIT!
No shit they are the only ones I watch!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #1169
vindicatedxjin

Which ones have you watched???

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #1170
Stormtrooper of Death

Well I can't believe this thread was jacked for 1 and a half pages about casual sex.

Vin: didn't mean to be such a dillweed, but I'm just not it a great mood.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #1171
Solumina

Eh it gets jacked pretty regularly, at least it was about something as fun as casual sex.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #1172
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
Well I can't believe this thread was jacked for 1 and a half pages about casual sex.

Vin: didn't mean to be such a dillweed, but I'm just not it a great mood.

Lol you're awesome just because you said dillweed. That made me happy!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #1173
Wrath

Quote:
Which ones have you watched???
Oh geeze make me think...Its actually been a long time since ive watched one. It was when the AZN channel was on I loved that station.
I wish I could remember the names though since then I really dont watch tv....
I even tried looking them up by description and couldnt find them =(
I used to run home from work to see one.... it was about a girl whom everyone thought was adopted and she worked hard in a clothing shop....turns out her sister was the real adopted one and her mom was a famous designer...

Another one was about a girl who goes to a resort after her fiance dumbs her,her finace ends up having a brother who is the resort owner....geeze I watched alot like these....

But I plan to wach this one later Mendol Ikemen Idol its not my normal type of show but it reminds me of a manga....so I plan to see it......

Wow im a geek.....
Old 09-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #1174
vindicatedxjin

YOU HAVE TO WATCH Absolute Boyfriend!!!!! I bawled crying at the end. Go on dramacrazy.net and watch them online

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #1175
DRM

Quote:
DRM you said sex is an animalistic act...well why would you want to act like an animal? And do you really think that no emotion is involved??? come on.......
If there was no emotional attatchment before you had sex with them, there isn't any afterward.