Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #26
vindicatedxjin

Well.....honestly there is no advice that anyone can give you. Because in the end you're gonna have to do, what you have to do. I just hate seeing these situations and they really piss me off because I'm sorry to say this hun...but in cases like this it's always going to be the parents faults... you can say what you want. But I know, that you know, if you had done some things differently in life these things would have never happened right? but obviously what done is done, and now all you need to focus on is whats best for them right? Well do that. I'm done ranting about this.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #27
Beneath the Shadows

How can you say, in a situation such as this, that it's the parents' faults? If, assuming the step-father is actually a molester, and I knew about it, then yes, it would be the parents' faults. But in a case like this it's the step-fathers, if it turns out that the allegations are true, or the sister-in-law's fault, if it turns out that she lied.

But that's not even what I'm bitching about. I'm complaining that my kids were forced to leave because of dirt that wasn't there. Now, if they made my kids leave because of the possibility that, assuming that the step-father is a molester, they could also be molested, fine. That's understandable. But at least say that.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #28
vindicatedxjin

...CPS is like that...my mom knew a lady that had her kids taken away JUST for that reason...that the house was too dirty. It happens...but why is that the most of your worries? I don't know you personally so I'm not just going to come straight out and say..dude you're a bad father cuz I'm sure you truly love your children...but seriously???....gah i'm done here.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #29
Wrath

Quote:
But I know, that you know, if you had done some things differently in life these things would have never happened right?
I'm sure he planned on being laid off......
and shit happens thet cant be controlled kinda like if you get herpies not planned but happend....

I'm an avid fan of protecting kids I dont know manny people who arent but
this could be my sister senario...some kids are just fucked up
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #30
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
If she made it up then No obviously you shouldn't treat him as someone who he isn't. But the fact is that you don't know.
Hey jin, your neighbor might be a rapist!
You should start packing right now. Because someone voiced that possibility, it would be terribly stupid and irresponsible of your part not to move now that you know it might.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #31
Wrath

Quote:
Now, if they made my kids leave because of the possibility that, assuming that the step-father is a molester, they could also be molested, fine. That's understandable. But at least say that.
They wouldnt since you werent at fault they wouldnt want it on file for them being in a house with a potential molester . It would reflect badly on you and your wife if they put down those reasons I think they were trying to be nice in an odd way
Old 09-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #32
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
They wouldnt since you werent at fault they wouldnt want it on file for them being in a house with a potential molester . It would reflect badly on you and your wife if they put down those reasons I think they were trying to be nice in an odd way
Hmm, I haven't considered that. But it seems to me that even that would be avoided if they specified who was the potential toucher. Or even wrote down the "dangerously dirty" BS in the report, but off the record told us the real reason.

I don't know. No matter what, though, no one (usually) likes having their kids taken away. Or, in this case, forced away.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #33
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Hey jin, your neighbor might be a rapist!
You should start packing right now. Because someone voiced that possibility, it would be terribly stupid and irresponsible of your part not to move now that you know it might.

You are impeccably immature.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #34
Wrath

@ Beneath The Shadows
No shit I think i'd be quite livid myself.
Just look forward to it being over with hopefully as soon as possible
Old 09-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #35
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
...CPS is like that...my mom knew a lady that had her kids taken away JUST for that reason...that the house was too dirty. It happens
But that's the thing. It wasn't dirty. It was just messy, because when kids play with toys they make messes. I've said this several times, I really don't get why you don't get it.

Quote:
...but why is that the most of your worries?
Because it directly involves my kids in the biggest way at this point of time.

Quote:
I don't know you personally so I'm not just going to come straight out and say..dude you're a bad father cuz I'm sure you truly love your children...but seriously???
Didn't you already imply that I'm a bad father because I live in a house whose owner might be a child molester even though I didn't learn about it until just very recently?

Quote:
....gah i'm done here.
You keep posting...

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #36
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
@ Beneath The Shadows
No shit I think i'd be quite livid myself.
Just look forward to it being over with hopefully as soon as possible
Trust me, I do.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #37
Still Jack

Man, when I think back, that I used to play with stuff in a garage full of oil, dirty tools, heavy powerful machines and solvents and such...
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #38
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Man, when I think back, that I used to play with stuff in a garage full of oil, dirty tools, heavy powerful machines and solvents and such...
There is a difference between kiddy fiddling and motor oil. But if it really is just the "dirt," then why didn't they take me away from my grandmother for teaching me how to cut raw chicken?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #39
Beneath the Shadows

On another note, my oldest boy starts kindergarten tomorrow. Because of all this bullshit, I won't be there.

Sadness.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-10-2009, 02:45 AM   #40
Onyx

I hate CPS agencies. First off, they're horribly inconsistent in how they react. This has a tendency to cause egregious fuck ups when case workers get it wrong. I've seen them act overzealous in removing kids, resulting in a drawn out legal fight and being under DFS's microscope for months, based on a ridiculously false anonymous tip which was made out of spite. I've also seen them hardly investigate cases where multiple parties made reports, and put their names on the record, of witnessed abuse or clear signs of abuse.

Then there's the situation these children are placed in. The truth behind why they were removed makes little difference. They're all undergoing a very traumatic experience. So they take this traumatised kids, with little to no explanation as to what is going on or what is going to happen, and put them in short term "satellite" homes. These types of short term foster homes are little more than child warehouses. To the owners it's a check and to DFS it's a convenient place to stash a few kids for a couple weeks. Not to say there isn't some wonderful families who open their homes to these kids. The problem is that most caring families get themselves classified as longer term placements, leaving the bulk of the operations to people interested more in a payment than a child.

I've personally had the displeasure of a few stays in emergency placement. Nearly all had kids locked in a bedroom the majority of the day.
Onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:13 AM   #41
Alan

Quote:
You are impeccably immature.
Why? Because I repeated almost verbatim your train of thought?
Hmm....
Old 09-10-2009, 07:20 AM   #42
vindicatedxjin

No, because you have nothing to do but find me on almost every post I write on, and comment about what I have to say, rather than read what's being talked about with your lazy face and write something that has to do with the person who started the topic.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #43
msg_themoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneath the shadows View Post
so, to make a long story short, one of my sisters-in-law accused her step-father of molesting her. I don't know if it's true or not, i was out of town, but she is a known liar, and it's a very real possibility that she just made it up. (i'm not saying she did make it up, just that it's possible.) in any case, child services shows up (as they should in a case such as this) and they took her and one of my other sisters-in-law, as they were both under 18. But while they were in this house, they tried taking my children because the house is "dangerously dirty." apparently, toys being on the floor because my kids were playing with then while the social workers were there is a hazard to children. So they're not allowed to come back until the house is clean. Since it's not really dirty, that should be simple. But it's fucking annoying, and coupled with the aforementioned drama, i just want to get a bottle of whiskey and rage the fuck out. Toys equals dirt? What the fuck are my kids supposed to play with, then? Knives?! Would that be better as long as they're fresh out of the dishwasher? Fuck!

"dangerously dirty." sounds like squatter cheetos...
fallout 3!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #44
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg_themoon View Post
fallout 3!
msg_athought
msg_abrain
and ask for them to assist you
Old 09-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #45
Alan

Quote:
No, because you have nothing to do but find me on almost every post I write on, and comment about what I have to say, rather than read what's being talked about with your lazy face and write something that has to do with the person who started the topic.
My comment about how you are an idiot for not moving because "you never know" if your neighbor is a rapist...
Somehow has nothing to do with your idiotic comment about how he is a bad father because "you never know" if he is a child molester....?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #46
Duane

The whole dirty white trash thing doesn't really concern the topic, either.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #47
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows View Post
On another note, my oldest boy starts kindergarten tomorrow. Because of all this bullshit, I won't be there.

Sadness.
I'm sorry. I know it does not help but I am . It must be realy horrid for you right now and I cant even imagine what you must be feeling. It will be over shortly. Have another drink I think you deserve it.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #48
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
I'm sorry. I know it does not help but I am .
It's the thought that counts. I appreciate it.

Quote:
It must be realy horrid for you right now and I cant even imagine what you must be feeling.
Hung-over, actually. Also stressed and depressed.

Quote:
It will be over shortly.
Yes! Tomorrow! (Hopefully. Though I really don't see why not.)

Quote:
Have another drink I think you deserve it.
Way ahead of you.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 09-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #49
creature6

fallout 3!
how pathetic is that.
need your little poodles to back you up.
what the fuck?????????
total immaturity............
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:34 AM   #50
msg_themoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
fallout 3!
how pathetic is that.
need your little poodles to back you up.
what the fuck?????????
total immaturity............
Fallout 3!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote