Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:26 AM   #1
Cadaver

Salutations, I'm Cadaver.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I'm an animation major, so I make drawings move. I'm also a fan of background art and color theory within that realm. I also paint, more recently with Deco Markers, but also with Acrylics and Oils. I write, but I'm not very good. If you are a 'grammer nazi' you probably won't like me much, but well...I suppose I could care less, haha. I do my best.

2. Where are you from?
Southern California

3. Who is your favorite author?
Its hard to say. I read so many different kinds of books. I guess if I had to pick one, I would pick JRR Tolkien.

4. What are your favorite films?
This is similar to the question above...so...I'm just going to list the first few things that come to my head:

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Dark Crystal, My Bloody Valentine, 28 Days Later, Star Wars Original Trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, American Psycho, QUILLS, Edward Scissorhands, Finding Nemo, Up, Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, Persepolis, Repo: The Genetic Opera, The Pianist, Avatar, V for Vendetta, Indiana Jones, A Very Long Engagement, Momento, The Machinist, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, and....yeah maybe that wasn't a few....

I just love movies...

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Haha. Me? Getting married? That's rich. I suppose if I had to choose...I'd go with something sappy like "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty.

6. At your funeral?
"We'll Meet Again" by Vera Lynn and similar old creepy music.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Some sort of brutal animal attack...like...being ripped apart by lions and eaten alive. It would make for an interesting story.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
In the end, I suppose it really doesn't matter.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I love my vests with ruffly neck shirts. Anything thats even slightly victorian or steampunk tends to tickle my fancy.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Not having to worry about making an income?

11. What's your favorite band?
My favorite band tends to fluctuate with time and introduction to other previously unknown artists. At the moment, I have to say...I love Dethklok. I'm a huge fan of Metalocalypse, being a lover of animation and metal...

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I have some college education, but I'm not yet finished. I'm an Animation Major.

13. Why did you join?
My friend, known as Priestly here, and I have begun rediscovering our darker inclinations, since for a long time I abandoned that side of me. I was dating a guy who was very disapproving of the lifestyle...

Anyway, we have been spending a lot of time at several local goth/industrial clubs, and the truth of the matter is that we don't know anyone there. I suppose it doesn't REALLY matter, but hell...it would be nice to have someone there you know other then the people you came with. So I asked Priestly if she knew of any forums we could talk to people on and hopefully find some other SoCal goths in our area.

I guess, I'm joining for some of the same reasons she is, and it would be nice to talk to some like minded people...or people with similar interests. It would also be nice to meet people who could point me in the direction of some neat music.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Female
Cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
james"bloody tears"

hi nice to meets you

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote