Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
opie

Another school shooting

Will another alternative band be blamed for this latest shooting at the middle school just down the street from Columbine? Or will depression, stress, or insanity be blamed?
opie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by opie View Post
Will another alternative band be blamed for this latest shooting at the middle school just down the street from Columbine? Or will depression, stress, or insanity be blamed?
Alternative wasn't blamed for the Columbine. People blamed goth because they saw that the killers listened to marilyn manson and thought he was goth. This guy was a man in his thirties, people dont care what men in their thirties listen to, and many people think that goth is just a teen thing so there are no goths in their thirties. This is one school shooting that wont be pinned on goth.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
Anarasha

Despite the serious matter of these things, I can't help but chuckle when people try to blame it on music.
Next time a "gangzta rappa" is shot, I think I will go on TV and blame 50 Cents and Hip Hop music.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:23 AM   #4
Alan

Why? That would be stupid.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:12 AM   #5
Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Why? That would be stupid.
That is so right and that is why blacks llike that. Can no longer blam ''the white man'' For the thing that happpen to them it there own falt for all of the bad shit they go throw. Stay in school and stop be a nigga for one day and study a book a may be you can be some thing better than a Convatec,gang member, pimp, or corpes at 21.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote