Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
Stitchy.

Warhammer 40000.

I am at the present enjoying a miniature game warhammer 40000 I love it and currently have both a Chaos and an Eldar army for those of you who do not know it is a gothic sci fi game and for anyone who is interested feel free to ask for pictures or any information you like. For those of you who already know what it is feel free to share pictures of your armies or anything related to warhammer 4000 I am at the present working on a German themed Death Korps of Krieg Imperial Gaurd army and am wondering if there are any sudjestions (Spelling error) you all have on building an army or painting them in general My chaos army is also my primary interest and is currently serving under nurgle (Praise is pestulent name hehe) and is a little small because I am going through a move and could not bring all of my stuff up here but they will all soon be here. So Anyone have armies of there own post anything you like about them pictures details back stories even whatever you enjoy.
Stitchy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
MacabreHellgrave

My Chaos Space Marines will probably be Night Lords. I have an interesting backstory for my leader- basically he's a vampire count from Fantasy Battles who was found on an abandoned space ship by some Chaos Space Marines who thought the craft was worthy of plunder. Long story short, my vampire ends up leading them into battle (after killing the current commander of the force) and they take upon themselves as a whole the look and feel of the Night Lords.

For your German-themed army try black, red and gold for the colour scheme and remember to include mostly tanks and infantry units with a few bombers (if that's possible, it's been a while since I played 40k and I don't play IG).
MacabreHellgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
Stitchy.

Ah I likes a lot I used to have a night lords army but they ended up getting destroyed in an absolutely bizzare car incident lols. Thank you I have also been planning on them being seperate from the imperium sort of renegade one of my main themes with them I want for them is that I want them to have taken some truly insane tech adepts with them and so naturally there officers will now have some very gruesome mechnical additions I want them to have it but look sort of like no anastisia was used and blood still leaking fromt he mettalic joints aswell as them serving chaos slightly but not truly worshipping them only there commanders and a few regiments going to out right worship the others to ignorant to truly cross over yet.

For your night lords I would give them some of the counts tradional colors but make it look like a fresh coat of paint was added to them like still have bits of there old factions colors added but having like a shoulder pad here and there bearing the vamp counts emblem and color scheme. That and maybe some vamp themed raptors like there leader is changing some of them over to vampire-hood.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
MacabreHellgrave

Cool, and thanks for the tips
Old 04-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
Stitchy.

No problem.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #6
Malice In Wonderland

I hope you all like your virginities.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
MacabreHellgrave

Yum, yum- disdain! I like mine with a side order of wings myself :P