Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 12-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #126
Alan

Nope, it also has the utmost point of it being true.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #127
Saya

I think I'd learn from Japan, I never even knew people folded panties. All my life I've just been throwing them in the top drawer!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:39 AM   #128
ape descendant

ORLY.... I've been folding mine since I was a whippersnapper... makes 'em easier for little sisters to steal, ROFL!!

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:42 PM   #129
Necrophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I guarantee that you would not be looked at with desire in anyway. That's the point of it. In the Arab world, women are viewed as family assets, just like men are in China. Like you would accumulate cars as a sign of wealth, so would a man accumulate wives.

But you would not have your car collection displayed on your front yard, would you? We keep them in garages to protect them, and to not invite Nicholas Cage to steal them all in 60 seconds.
Europe in that sense isnt much better. Besides, this whole thing is a play on the fear card. We all know french people are paranoid racist scumbags. The french pres is just using the public's paranoia to get more votes. Do we really need 6 pages of discussion to reach that conclusion? No we fucking dont you dumb fucks.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:55 PM   #130
Alan

You don't really think anyone takes you seriously, right?
Just curious.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #131
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You don't really think anyone takes you seriously, right?
Just curious.
Spooky black text.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #132
DorianAronnax

Quote:
We all know french people are paranoid racist scumbags.
This made me smile, though not the way he intended it.
DorianAronnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #133
6SixSick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEED REBELION!!! View Post
I said I would nuke the THREAD if I could. Obviously not to be taken literally as its a fucking thread on the internet. I didnt say I wanted to nuke you, or French people, or Japanese people. I think the thread became a failure thats all. I'm sick of pointless bickering (sp?).

Thats not at all reason for you to speak to me in such a way. I never claimed moral superiority I'm just saying that there is no need for you to post "Christ, I forgot how big of an idiot you are." or for Saya to post "you're 100% idiot."
Its has no point other than meaness.
welcome to internet forums! Where people lose their inhibitions and feel the need to be unapologetically rude because they're not face to face, but hey never mind life goes on eh?

Seriously though I am jealous of you being in Japan, but I can sympathise that when you go as a student it can be a bit crappy. I went to france with the school and had a completely shit time then when I went on a young person's holiday had the best holiday of my life so swings and roundabouts really.

I'm worried though if I can't cover my face does this mean I can't be a ninja in France? Damn the man always trying to do us shinobi down.
Cryin shame
6SixSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #134
6SixSick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I think I'd learn from Japan, I never even knew people folded panties. All my life I've just been throwing them in the top drawer!
I iron my underwears you never know when a man might be called upon to fight crime....................
6SixSick is offline   Reply With Quote