Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: Are you with god or not
God 14 35.90%
Neither("I don't care" or any other reason) 24 61.54%
Satan 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2006, 07:40 PM   #51
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
What's satanist?

The black metal music?

WHAT?!
El Satanismo es una parte obligatoria del pack Black Metal tal como él lo concibe.

El Black Metal es tan extremo que no todo el mundo puede entrar en él. No es ningún entretenimiento divertido de niños tontos para después del colegio.
/
Satanism is an obligatory part of the Black metal just how he considers it.

Black metal is so extreme that not everybody can go in it. It's not an funny entertainment for silly boys after school.

An interview made to Euronymous(Ex Mayhem's bass)
Eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 07:42 PM   #52
Circle V

Keep in mind that customs and beliefs vary widely even within Christianity. Perhaps it would be helpful for you to speak with a member of the clergy.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:56 PM   #53
Punklike Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eforce
Read the bible, it says that they are more intelligent than the sons of god. You have to be strong enough to be alone, make pain be your friend, and the life of worshiping their devil and the way they stick to their belief, make them work, and staying true to theirselves. It's a really hard way to live, but they success on living it.
What...the holy fuck are you talking about? Show me where it says this in the Bible. Devil worship is a joke; in all fucking reality, Satan is laughing his ass off right now--he doesnt give a flying fuck what you do...so long as it's not God-oriented. You people make me laugh so hard...

--To the girl who called God an "egotistical bitch." Im going to laugh when God smacks you into hell.
Punklike Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 07:58 PM   #54
Punklike Dude

Yeah yeah, You worship yourself, I know...Or something.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:00 PM   #55
Circle V

Please don't post unless you have something relevant to contribute. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:00 PM   #56
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punklike Dude
What...the holy fuck are you talking about? Show me where it says this in the Bible. Devil worship is a joke; in all fucking reality, Satan is laughing his ass off right now--he doesnt give a flying fuck what you do...so long as it's not God-oriented. You people make me laugh so hard...

--To the girl who called God an "egotistical bitch." Im going to laugh when God smacks you into hell.
Read the bible, even 2 christians told me that, I don't think your respecting others belief, and they don't give a "flying" fuck about what you think, just respect others opnions, i don't think your someone to critice them
Old 02-07-2006, 08:01 PM   #57
Eforce

There are 3 types of satanism, The ones who practice ocultism, The ones that follows the "Church of Satan" and the ones that worship satan
Old 02-07-2006, 08:03 PM   #58
Eforce

Quote:
Yeah yeah, You worship yourself, I know...Or something.
Thats what i hate of christians, you know what, FUCK your god, my own way is the correct one, no it's not like that, nobody can tell the truth
Old 02-07-2006, 08:04 PM   #59
Punklike Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eforce
Read the bible, even 2 christians told me that, I don't think your respecting others belief, and they don't give a "flying" fuck about what you think, just respect others opnions, i don't think your someone to critice them

What? Thats funny.See, I know more about it than you think. I happen to worship God, ty.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:05 PM   #60
Circle V

Not all Christians are that way, and that is a trait common to many other religions

That said, I agree. Intolerance, whether "justified" by one's religion or not, shouldn't ever be allowed to exist.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:07 PM   #61
Punklike Dude

Oh no; I tolerate everyone pretty much.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:08 PM   #62
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
What...?

Eforce, you misunderstood his post.

He was referring to the idea that Satanists worship themselves.
Oh well he didn't specified, because there are 3 types of satanism, as i said before, yea i read the article in wikipedia, it said that, t he left-handed and right-handed, i would be more like a left handed but i just don't worship myself, i believe in myself
Old 02-07-2006, 08:10 PM   #63
Punklike Dude

For the record, I have no problem with Satanists.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:11 PM   #64
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

I thought you learned your lesson the first day.

If you're going to come here with a great big chip on your shoulder, don't bother.

If you can't be tolerant of the multitude of different views and beliefs our members embrace, dont bother.

If you're just going to ridicule the other posters, because their views are not your own, don't bother.

If You have nothing valid to say, and feel like being shitty to someone, go try and kick something/someone bigger than you. I'm guessing your perspective will be vastly different within about five minutes.

If you DO have a valid perspective to share, that isn't oozing with animosity;

Go for it.

That is all.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 08:11 PM   #65
Circle V

I see a pattern in your posts, Punklike Dude. A very Catholic pattern-- sinning followed by repentance. You would do well to change it.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:13 PM   #66
Punklike Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
I thought you learned your lesson the first day.

If you're going to come here with a great big chip on your shoulder, don't bother.

If you can't be tolerant of the multitude of different views and beliefs our members embrace, dont bother.

If you're just going to ridicule the other posters, because their views are not your own, don't bother.

If You have nothing valid to say, and feel like being shitty to someone, go try and kick something/someone bigger than you. I'm guessing your perspective will be vastly different within about five minutes.

If you DO have a valid perspective to share, that isn't oozing with animosity;

Go for it.

That is all.

I understand, but it would be cool if you'd look at the post right before Xnguelas.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:15 PM   #67
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
I understand, but it would be cool if you'd look at the post right before Xnguelas.
Quote:

See Above ^^^^^^^^^^

Whether you have an issue with Satanists or not isn't the problem.

It's your judgemenal and snide way of referring to those who don't agree with your personal belief system.

We are hugely diverse here at Gothic.net.

And we try very hard not to judge or condemn each other if we don't all agree.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:16 PM   #68
Punklike Dude

Ok, the thing is--I just think Satan is much bigger of an ass than myself; he doesnt give a fuck about people. He hates us. But I have no problem with Satanists themselves, k?
Old 02-07-2006, 08:18 PM   #69
Circle V

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Erg, Circle, that statment is self-defeating.
It seemed clever at the time. Oh well.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:18 PM   #70
Godslayer Jillian

Those are three nice categories of satanism, but there's still a difference between satanism and devil worshipping. The people that practice occultism don't call themselves satanists, that's a trademark (nah I actually don't know if it's copyrighted)
But, come on, in the way you speak, you cannot say worshipping satan is pointless

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 08:19 PM   #71
Punklike Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
See Above ^^^^^^^^^^

You must understand, I was defending something and then countering with the fact that it doesnt say anything like what he said in the Bible.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:21 PM   #72
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Those are three nice categories of satanism, but there's still a difference between satanism and devil worshipping. The people that practice occultism don't call themselves satanists, that's a trademark (nah I actually don't know if it's copyrighted)
But, come on, in the way you speak, you cannot say worshipping satan is pointless
Yea, at least Euronymous was against the 2 first categories, the one you said and the church of satan thing... they believe satanism should be about worshipping satan

I believe t hat was for Punklike Dude right?

OFF topic: EPS i like your new avatar, its great!
Old 02-07-2006, 08:22 PM   #73
Eforce

Quote:
You must understand, I was defending something and then countering with the fact that it doesnt say anything like what he said in the Bible.
I'm just telling you, 2 christians told me that(they go to church every sunday ect ect ect, not just somebody ovethere that told me that...)
Old 02-07-2006, 08:22 PM   #74
Punklike Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
In the way I speak?
Old 02-07-2006, 08:23 PM   #75
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
And you can counter and rebuttal WITHOUT telling someone in a nasty way, they are going to Hell for their beliefs.

Simple.