Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: Are you with god or not
God 14 35.90%
Neither("I don't care" or any other reason) 24 61.54%
Satan 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2006, 03:37 PM   #176
Catch

That would be disgusting.

I wonder why Goths are associated to satan worshipers really. Most gothic music isn't even hardcore. It's kindof melodic and progressive.

Someone out there could be a satanist and goth, I guess. For the most part there really isn't any reason to believe that Goth is associated to satanism in the first place.

I definitely believe in God, but when I didn't I was just an atheist. Probably the only satanist out there were from abusive christian families them drove them to insanity. That's all I think of.

Vampirism Isn't even really gothic.
Old 02-11-2006, 04:10 PM   #177
Godslayer Jillian

Woah, woah, woah, hold on there.
Do you even know what's satanism? I'm satanist, but you would never see me sacrificing an animal. Hades! I cannot even avoid opening the door for everyone to go in at the Olive Garden and then they get a table before I.
I don't come from a terrible home. My family is awesome, and vampires are awesome
I do get your point, I really do, just don't mess with satanism

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:20 PM   #178
Defy

God and Satan is nonsense thing
I am my own
Defy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:32 PM   #179
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
That would be disgusting.

I wonder why Goths are associated to satan worshipers really. Most gothic music isn't even hardcore. It's kindof melodic and progressive.

Someone out there could be a satanist and goth, I guess. For the most part there really isn't any reason to believe that Goth is associated to satanism in the first place.

I definitely believe in God, but when I didn't I was just an atheist. Probably the only satanist out there were from abusive christian families them drove them to insanity. That's all I think of.

Vampirism Isn't even really gothic.
People do because gothics thinks a lot about suiciding, and they say thats satanism(the truth is that they don't even know why, its just an image of what they've got about gothics) at leas thats what happens in Venezuela, Venezuelans are usually very close-minded
Eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #180
Eforce

Oh and because they think black's evil-asociate and they think all metal alll has to do with satan, and everysingle movement has to do with satan, it's pretty lame, you ask them any question about it, and they will say nothing, but "they are satanist"
Old 02-11-2006, 07:08 PM   #181
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Woah, woah, woah, hold on there.
Do you even know what's satanism? I'm satanist, but you would never see me sacrificing an animal. Hades! I cannot even avoid opening the door for everyone to go in at the Olive Garden and then they get a table before I.
I don't come from a terrible home. My family is awesome, and vampires are awesome
I do get your point, I really do, just don't mess with satanism
There are different word conventions at play here. I am certain there are some satanists who do take it upon themselves to sacrifice animals; different brands with the same name.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 08:10 PM   #182
Godslayer Jillian

Yeah, but just as we say those fake posers they're not real goths, I can say, they're not real satanists
Maybe satan worshippers, but the specific term of "satanist" IS LaVey's religion

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:59 AM   #183
d0p3y

I thought satanist were just a bunch of horney ppl that couldnt get laid any other way so they turned it into a religion!

correct Me if I am wrong >.>!!

{note to self, wrong forum to say that}

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:19 AM   #184
Godslayer Jillian

Well, actually I'd say you're wrong. Ever seen how hot satanist women are?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-12-2006, 12:31 PM   #185
d0p3y

Quote:
true!!! >.> but they are sum horney bitches though! so I was half right!

>.> Santarea come on do I offend you!! Maybe your up for a bl00d orgy yum!!

HEY EVERY bODY bl00d Orgy @ Santares house!!!

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:53 PM   #186
Disfunction

Quote:
Yeah, but just as we say those fake posers they're not real goths, I can say, they're not real satanists
Maybe satan worshippers, but the specific term of "satanist" IS LaVey's religion
Actually, that's an arguably flawed statement to make.

The term was in use prior to LaVey's creation of the so-called faith. Kind of like how the goth subculture is derived from terms which had previous connotations. It's just as applicable to them today, though clarifying one's use is important. There will be common sense assumptions made which generally make the need for clarification an absent one, but all the same, it's an ambiguous term.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 03:48 PM   #187
Eforce

Quote:
Lol I read that in the Church Of Satan's page, they say They are too intelling, or too sexy, or both...
Old 02-12-2006, 03:56 PM   #188
pitseleh

Too intelling?! Now what the fuck is that.

They probably weren't talking about you, Estúpido-force.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 04:15 PM   #189
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitseleh
Too intelling?! Now what the fuck is that.

They probably weren't talking about you, Estúpido-force.
First of all, whats the problem about that?. Second, I said thats what I read. Third, FUCK YOU retarded dont call me stupid, you have no right to, Maldito maricon hijo de puta.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:19 PM   #190
Eforce

"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women. Most non-Satanic men find Satanic women intimidating - too intelligent or too pretty, or worse yet, both at the same time." By Blanche Barton "Satanic Feminism"
http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Satfem.html here you go Poronga-itseleh
Old 02-12-2006, 04:21 PM   #191
Eforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
"gayass" is offensive, when used as a derogatory term.

He was pointing out that "intelling" is not a word.

What does your last bit say? I mean, when you insult someone in such a way that they don't understand, what's the point?

But hey, maybe he does understand. In which case, what was the point of posting in another language?
I was writing and the computer froze, it has happened to me more than one more time, i dont see the need to be insulted for that
and the point of posting in another language is that he did too... i erased the gayass thing already i sometimes use it because thats how i learned it... but i dont do it on porpuse
Old 02-12-2006, 04:42 PM   #192
Eforce

Quote:
Retarded isn't really much better...

You know what? "Estupido" is so similar to "stupid" that non-spanish-speakers understand it, and was also a play on your native language. "Maldito maricon hijo de puta" isn't really a play on anything, and isn't particularly clever...

I doubt that Pitseleh was insulting merely because "intelling" isn't a word. The rest of your posts aren't always coherent, either.

I know there's a language barrier. I am prepared to give you a break. However, Pitseleh may choose not to. That is his prerogative.
Believe me i know that words, its just that my comp is a bit slow and didn't finish writing the word... i don't read when i type my messages, because i can type it good without looking at it, or at least minors mispelling but i don't expect to deal with slow computers and know that there are times that it just messes up.... Intelling-- Intelligent
Plus that doesnt have to do with being intelligent or not, but with having knowledge
Old 02-12-2006, 04:48 PM   #193
Eforce

Look i don't want to fight with you, and never will, just let's leave it like this(I know we are not fighting, but just to avoid problems please...
Old 02-12-2006, 05:11 PM   #194
Eforce

Quote:
I wasn't trying to fight. I know I often come off as aggressive, but I really just meant to clarify. Except for the "gayass" thing, but we've sorted that out.
I know we weren't i even said, i know you always do that, just that i don't want to fight with you... i really like having you as a friend, and not as an enemy
Old 02-12-2006, 08:42 PM   #195
Godslayer Jillian

Oh oh, thank ye gods this little skirmish is past

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-12-2006, 10:20 PM   #196
Godslayer Jillian

Who's guy's view? LaVey's?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #197
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster667
of this guy's views.................................http://www.churchofsatan.org/

Um yeah... Thanks so very much for your blantant lack of awareness. Pay fucking attention, the whole thread is about LeVey dumbass.

E-force... I don't really want to call you out, but I'm going to.

Please take a seat and take notes the following is intended to both aide and educate you.
Let's go back to that silly post you wrote (and I quote of course):

Quote:
Originally Posted by eforce
Lol I read that in the Church Of Satan's page, they say They are too intelling, or too sexy, or both...
Do we all notice class that no matter what the state of your computer that perchance, used in the manner noted above, the word "intelligent" would in no way require the suffix "ing" leading me 'Sherlock Dei' to deduct that conceivably this error was most assuredly the fault of the author? Or to reiterate...

........... You Fucked Up.

E….Admitting to a lack of absolute English literacy is the first step to acceptance... it's okay, there are help centers where you can find comfort and aide for your problems. Perhaps a group meeting will help you come to terms with your illness? You are the only one who can decide to repair the delicate fabric of your English comprehension... just remember dishonesty and blame shifting will not make you well...

(I'm seriously trying not the laugh... but it's not working.)
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:31 PM   #198
pitseleh

Love goes out to: The brilliant Sherlock Dei. Good deduction, excellent pipe-smoking style.

Seeing your words in action, Xnguela, is like watching beautiful fairies with sharp claws dancing in a dell. Too bad you had to dance with such a clumsy partner...

I'm sorry I started shit and you got in the middle of it, especially with the spanish bit, that I had no business doing. I just couldn't resist. It's just the first time I've seen the word "intelling", so it was just screaming to be called out.

Eforce, now that I know you are from a Spanish-speaking country(?), I feel kinda bad for calling you "estúpido". I admit I know that's a lot more insulting in Spanish than in English, even if I don't know Spanish. Ha! Maybe I just think it's oddly arousing when someone swears at me in a language I don't understand? But do try to stick to the Inglése, burro.

And also, on a forum like this, spell-checking before posting can save you trouble later, much like wearing high rubber boots when venturing into terrain where there be snakes.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:30 AM   #199
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by robster667

Say again? Get bent bitch

Bent like your shriveled dick?

Look, your post made no sense in the scheme of conversation you said "I identify with this guy's views...etc." then you link us to nothing specific??
Wtf?!

Okay, so it's the Church of Satan. Yeah, we get it, infact we had a link to the ACTUAL page not even five posts previous to yours. Then you refer to LaVey as "this guy"...um, we've provided his name for you at least once in the last ten posts and your still clueless? How strongly could you believe if you don't even know his name?

Honestly, do alittle back peddle in the posts before you feel the need to share (hell alittle subject research wouldn't hurt either), and if you don't want to be corrected then pay attention or get out.

Oh and side note, lay off the "..............." key, the context of your posting is ridiculous.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 02:16 AM   #200
Blushing Heliophobe

I think he's just a troll, Dei, if you read the post history - there's about .5 of an iota of brain capacitance involved...
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote