Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-25-2005, 02:27 PM   #276
rockandrose

Juliet, you are a strong woman who stands up for herself with good means.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:31 PM   #277
JulesJBJuliet

Still banned, just resourceful. And thanks again for your support. I'm not going anywhere I'm having too much fun.
JulesJBJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 02:44 PM   #278
JulesJBJuliet

Adding to reputations is fun, but alas, they limit how much you can give out in one day.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:48 PM   #279
rockandrose

That way people don't abuse the reputation button?
Old 11-25-2005, 02:51 PM   #280
Binkie

Welp, just remember that it's easier to click and ban someone than it is for them to go through the process of signing up for new email accounts and then new accounts here on Gothic.net, then going through the process of writing out some huge ass post. So yeah, good luck with your war of wills.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 02:52 PM   #281
JulesJBJuliet

I guess so. I can understand why, it just means I'll have to come back tomorrow, and finish what I started.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:03 PM   #282
JulesJBJuliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Welp, just remember that it's easier to click and ban someone than it is for them to go through the process of signing up for new email accounts and then new accounts here on Gothic.net, then going through the process of writing out some huge ass post. So yeah, good luck with your war of wills.
Thank you and I'm aware of that, but as it is my time to spend, how I spend it is up to me. And as long as the post may be, it was relevant to this discussion.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:51 PM   #283
MrMaelstrom

Thanks for the address. We need to talk.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:54 PM   #284
JulesJBJuliet

No worries, I will log in now.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:08 PM   #285
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
Mr Maelstrom. i ever tell you how much i dislike you?
Compliments will get you everywhere!

Quote:
i'm still looking for an answer to my question. Noticed that the old post designations are back
Really? Oh, yeah, you're right. Well, I hadn't noticed, as you might have gathered

Quote:
...could this be a sign that something is actually going on behind the scenes?
And you're asking me? Oops...
I do not make site-related decisions of any kind.
I give my opinion by e-mail and in public here and that is all.

Quote:
Oh yeah, i dont know about anyone else, but i didnt spend my summer looking at that "Gothic.Net is down for maintanence" fucking graphic for nothing, i can't leave for too long.

Oh, you too, huh?
Old 11-25-2005, 11:33 PM   #286
DirtNap

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesJBJuliet
For the record I did use the contact admin link...

Until next nic but always the same
Jules

You jump to an awful lot of conclusions.

You broke the rules and have shown nothing but belligerence and hostility ever since. You were seen to be a destructive participant and that observation seems to be holding true. I do not have a stake in the banner ads or whatever, but I have been asked to help remove trollish detractors. Your behaviour matched that profile and continues to match that profile. Pushing people towards some new site while being really rude about this one is simply not acceptable here.

If you went to someone's party and announced loudly that it sucked and everyone should go over to so-and-so's house, the hosts would think you were pretty out of line. If someone pointed that out to you and you threw a drink in their face and told them you were 'just being honest' they may well have you thrown out.

The owners of this site did not expect to have to rebuild it. Yes, the boards are a temporary stopgap solution for the regular gothic.net participants to continue interacting here. It's not being advertised anywhere, and I'm certain the owners could think of more profitable things to do with the site than run a couple banners on it and let people use it for free. But really, if you are not happy here, you were welcomed to leave (even before you were banned three or four times) but you are not welcomed to use this as a platform to build your own site, while being totally disrespectful of this site. Again, that is simply unacceptable.

The oversight with Xang was taken care of a while ago, but you want to use anything you can find to be a problem here, and I can't imagine why people should put up with that at all.
DirtNap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 12:28 PM   #287
Disfunction

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1062

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 01:34 PM   #288
JBathory

Come and chat awhile DirtNap. Who knows, you may even like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNap
You broke the rules
Again I ask you to direct me to the post that included a URL to another forum.
Quote:
and have shown nothing but belligerence and hostility ever since.
Only towards you. I have been participating in this forum as normal otherwise. Feel free to check.
Quote:
You were seen to be a destructive participant and that observation seems to be holding true. I do not have a stake in the banner ads or whatever, but I have been asked to help remove trollish detractors. Your behaviour matched that profile and continues to match that profile. Pushing people towards some new site while being really rude about this one is simply not acceptable here.
I'm a 29 yr old woman from Australia, I can't push anyone into anything. And again, where's the post with the URL? I also stated in https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1062 that I was willing to move this off-site, mirrored in my email to admin. You have chosen to keep it out here. My behaviour in this thread is derived from your behaviour
Quote:
If you went to someone's party and announced loudly that it sucked and everyone should go over to so-and-so's house, the hosts would think you were pretty out of line. If someone pointed that out to you and you threw a drink in their face and told them you were 'just being honest' they may well have you thrown out.
If you would re-read the whole thread, you'll find it was numerous other members, not I, complaining about the quality of the site. And still you haven't addressed a lot of their concerns. Instead you continue to play tennis with me. And again, where's the post with the URL?
Quote:
The owners of this site did not expect to have to rebuild it. Yes, the boards are a temporary stopgap solution for the regular gothic.net participants to continue interacting here. It's not being advertised anywhere, and I'm certain the owners could think of more profitable things to do with the site than run a couple banners on it and let people use it for free. But really, if you are not happy here, you were welcomed to leave (even before you were banned three or four times) but you are not welcomed to use this as a platform to build your own site, while being totally disrespectful of this site. Again, that is simply unacceptable.
Admin has our thanks for the forum, and I'm sure there are those of us who even thank them for the banners. If you would go and read some of my earlier posts, you'll find that I was participating from the start, not trying to build another site. You have taken an issue that was over a while ago and misconstrued it as a plot. No plot. It was just an idea that was debated for a while then discarded like so many others in here.
Quote:
The oversight with Xang was taken care of a while ago, but you want to use anything you can find to be a problem here, and I can't imagine why people should put up with that at all.
Again, if you read my other posts, the only issue I am debating in here is you.

[I can't follow instructions.] Come and chat with me Dirtnap and you'll find me a reasonable woman.

Jules
JBathory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 07:44 AM   #289
Lord Yemstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
I want Xnguela reinstated as a mod. Thank you.

As do i!
(late i know)
Lord Yemstar is offline   Reply With Quote