Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #101
Solumina

When did mindless return? Anyway I'm all for giving her a chance and try to forget any past nastiness as long as she is willing to do the same (hey it wouldn't be the most drastic change of any member of this board)
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #102
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
When did mindless return? Anyway I'm all for giving her a chance and try to forget any past nastiness as long as she is willing to do the same (hey it wouldn't be the most drastic change of any member of this board)
What would then?
Old 08-15-2008, 10:01 PM   #103
Solumina

Ooooo that is a hard question, if Scarlett counted then she would win hands down, she came in as a bitchtastic troll and then just decided that we were all too much fun so she was really nice up till she left. Other than that I'd go with DCreep but that was more of him turning from an pretty cool guy into a rather disgusting, vulgar, creepy stalker guy.

Though I guess they are both a bit before your time
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #104
LetheanBlacklight

.... Most members are before my time :'( I'm semi-to-new here still
I have heard about those two on the most wanted thread
Old 08-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #105
Saya

When I came back I noticed a few people from before are now very much different, but not in a bad way, as in they were nor are trolls or douche bags.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:25 PM   #106
LetheanBlacklight

WAit wait wait.... DCreep turning into a creep? that must've been foreboding.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #107
Duane

Giving her another chance would be a waste, she may do good in the start, but she just reverts back to her... well, yeah.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:57 AM   #108
JCC

Mindless: if you want to reconcile the differences between you and Gnet, it's not the best thing to do to start out with a personal attack.

If you don't want to, then by continuing a feud between you and MollyMac that really she just finds funny is setting you up for a verbal beating.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:30 AM   #109
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetheanBlacklight
.... Most members are before my time :'( I'm semi-to-new here still
I have heard about those two on the most wanted thread
Definitely very new.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:52 AM   #110
$haDe

I'm new too..

But before i left,for the detentioin (Jilian called it institution,so i'll call it an institution) I saw the post that make mindless became so ... hated

Was it the one says 'sick of this forum' that Duckman is the last one replied it..... Am i right
Old 08-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #111
Godslayer Jillian

Yeah, but she was also horrible a long time before that.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #112
Necrophagist

People how about you stop bitching about Mindless1? If you don't like her, then pretend she does not exist. Do not tell someone to go away either. You don't own this forum, so you do not have the right to act like some deppresed 8 year old. Okay?

Back to the topic: I find that most "popular" people are bitched about more than "unpopular" people. Nearly everyone hates the popular person. If you think you are popular, then you are most likely bitched about more than anyone else.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #113
JCC

I'm not like 'OMG I'M SO HOT AND AMAZING DON'T YOU WANT TO FUCK ME' popular, I'm like the 'I'm friends with people in every circle' popular. Maybe I do get bitched about, but I don't think I do.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:01 PM   #114
Godslayer Jillian

I get bitched about. For the most idiotic things ever.
That I shouldn't be so smart. That I shouldn't be so stuck-up and should start doing pot. A couple of years ago I got one about how I 'try too hard', said by a scene girl.
A lesser one is how some friends keep saying how angry they are that they've never seen me drunk.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #115
JCC

Oh, some people are like "Gawd! Intellectual!" in response to actually simple sentences. But they're cunts, so I don't bother with them.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #116
TheBloodEternity

Something I get a lot when I first meet people is "Are you, like smart or something?"
It has got to be the most idiotic question. Ever.

I'm not popular really, not because I'm not liked, but because I pretty much keep to myself. Nobody ever says stuff to my face, and I'm fairly sure they don't talk about me behind my back. Actually... a lot of people at my school seem to like me, I haven't the faintest idea why.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:20 PM   #117
Ashlyea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Oh, some people are like "Gawd! Intellectual!" in response to actually simple sentences.
I said inconsistent in a sentence a few days ago when a neighbor was over, and she asked why I was using big words. -_-'

About unpopularity, I really used to think that if someone had more then a handful of friends, then they were fucktards, but that's only because of the people I used to deal with actually did act like assholes. After a while I realized that not everyone who happens to be popular is shallow. Unfortunately, in my area, there is still an alarming amount of people who find a thrill in talking only about their lipstick or muscles.
Ashlyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #118
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlyea
I said inconsistent in a sentence a few days ago when a neighbor was over, and she asked why I was using big words. -_-'

About unpopularity, I really used to think that if someone had more then a handful of friends, then they were fucktards, but that's only because of the people I used to deal with actually did act like assholes. After a while I realized that not everyone who happens to be popular is shallow. Unfortunately, in my area, there is still an alarming amount of people who find a thrill in talking only about their lipstick or muscles.
That's how it is with me. -_-

There was a period of time when everyone was carrying huge Juicy Couture handbags and the social studies teacher started going around saying if you can fit your head in your handbag you're a dumbass. It was... amusing.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:11 PM   #119
Onyx Nightshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
I'm not like 'OMG I'M SO HOT AND AMAZING DON'T YOU WANT TO FUCK ME' popular, I'm like the 'I'm friends with people in every circle' popular.
That's a very important distinction to make.

I was the second type of popular in high school, the kind that had friends in every circle. I never really "fit in," but I "blended in." My interests are (and always have been) very eclectic and because of that, I was able to find things in common with a wide range of people.
Onyx Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote