Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-16-2008, 10:26 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

Thoughts on 9/11/91

Anyone else think it was an inside job?

Folks might think me a bit off in the head but the Nanny State Thread in Politics got me thinking.

What if Bush was in on it?

Just think about this for a second.

G.Bush Sr. talked about a New World Order on 9/11/91 and ten years later boom,both towers are hit along with the pentagon,which sends America into war with the Middle East,and causes a few freedoms to be sacrificed and true free speech is about out of the window thanks to The patriot act,then Katrina four years later the Government disarms those in NO.LA..

If you put it all together you can see where the Government seems to be testing the waters.

I may just be sleep deprived and paranoid but look things over,I'm more than likely covering ground that has already been explored,but look at all the the shit that has happened since Pappy Bush has been in office then look at Juniors track record.

And judge for yourself.

Iraq is seen by many to be a training ground for our troops to march on us next.

Any thoughts?
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
Solumina

I don't know, I'm not sure that the people in office really have the competency to pull off something like that, honestly look at all the shit they have been caught doing, and their attempts at cover ups have been pretty transparent and less than effective.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
I don't know, I'm not sure that the people in office really have the competency to pull off something like that, honestly look at all the shit they have been caught doing, and their attempts at cover ups have been pretty transparent and less than effective.
But what if they were being intentionally transparent in order to manipulate us?
what if our foe is playing both sides of the coin? what if our foe is pulling an Emperor Palatine on us? What if Obi Wan Kenobi really is our only hope? Conspiracies are fun, though extremely nerve wracking. I've just been watching the Animaniacs for several hours and mourning the death of quality TV.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #4
Godslayer Jillian

I don't like conspiracy theories, but I've never made my opinion on this one.
Reagan's October Surprise seems plausible enough, so it might be possible that 9/11 was also concocted.
True, there's a lot of conspiracy nut jobs out there with terrible logic just trying to blame something for anything, but there's this guy I've met recently that speaks about this, and told me there was another building beside the twin towers that collapsed too. Of course, we all know there were only three planes, so that building came down on its own.
Then again, I have no way to know if that's true or not. I might investigate on that in the future.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:30 AM   #5
$haDe

I says there is somebody weaved all these up to lure the blind-by-power USA government to attack random country...for his future profit...

But i have to admit it,Jilian. What you said has a point...
In the history,it happened before...
Old 08-17-2008, 04:24 AM   #6
JCC

The building didn't come down on its own. There was a massive amount of metal that fell from Tower 1 weighing hundreds of tonnes, that collided along with part of the Tower 1 building into Tower 7. You don't need a plane to collapse a building when a Twin Tower will do the job for you. It's a conspiracy theory made by people who haven't even taken the time to check.

As for the 'New World Order', that meant a dissolution of US/Soviet conflict and a time of cooperation, the New World Order means changing the current global political status quo, it had no forebearings whatsoever on 9/11 unless George Bush was stupid enough to leave a 'riddle me this' clue before he left office and let his son blow up the towers.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:42 AM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

What about Shadow Government The C.I.A. comes to mind and Pappy Bush was running things in that agency for awhile.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:48 AM   #8
Wednesday Friday Addams

Emperor Palatine is quite a trust worthy guy.
Wednesday Friday Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:07 AM   #9
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
What about Shadow Government The C.I.A. comes to mind and Pappy Bush was running things in that agency for awhile.
Yeah, remember when Bin Laden was trained by the CIA? Remember when they funded the Afghan Arabs to help them defeat the Afghan Marxists? Remember this, remember that; you're pulling out nothing but speculative conspiracy bullshit that I'd expect. We know that Bush was running CIA for a while, big fucking deal. A buncha 'what if's don't make a case.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:10 AM   #10
Mir

So was Grigori Rasputin.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:15 AM   #11
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Friday Addams
Actualy Emperor Palatine is really just Emperor Palpatine in Disguise.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 08-17-2008, 05:24 AM   #12
Wednesday Friday Addams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Actualy Emperor Palatine is really just Emperor Palpatine in Disguise.
Who is also the Pope.....
OH SHIT!!
Wednesday Friday Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:28 AM   #13
JCC

Was this a DVD extra on Small Change?
Old 08-17-2008, 05:59 AM   #14
Renatus

Quote:
Who is also the Pope.....
OH SHIT!!
Just wait until you hear how Stephen Hawking is involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Was this a DVD extra on Small Change?
Yep it's on the reverse side of disc 1+2(you have to put them both in the dvd player at the same time).

Old 08-17-2008, 08:05 AM   #15
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
As for the 'New World Order', that meant a dissolution of US/Soviet conflict and a time of cooperation, the New World Order means changing the current global political status quo, it had no forebearings whatsoever on 9/11 unless George Bush was stupid enough to leave a 'riddle me this' clue before he left office and let his son blow up the towers.
Milk came out of my nose, now whenever I see Bush I'll picture him as The Riddler.

I remember a friend made me watch Zeitgeist (she's no longer my friend) and I just couldn't believe that people would swallow that. Yes there's a few things that were strange, but that doesn't mean that the government did it. "More debris should have been left behind BUSH DID IT." "The third tower looked like a demolition BUSH DID IT." Its just people who want to portray the government as pure evil and will cut up the evidence to fit their version.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:28 AM   #16
$haDe

Quote:

I was reading through JCC's opinion

when this caught my eye ..
Oh my ..

I haven't laugh like this since my friend eat half of the caterpillar that i pranked him in his bread...
Old 08-21-2008, 04:30 AM   #17
Joker_in_the_Pack

It wasn't a conspiracy. This country is run by fuckers, people hate us.
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:24 AM   #18
Madarame

As a rule I dislike conspiracy theories, faulty logic, forced attempts to link unrelated events, applying meaning to unexplained events and to top it off the people spouting these theories appear to be more than just a little crazy.
As a result I find it very difficult to take these ideas seriously and although I have not looked into this subject in any depth I do feel it is ridiculous.

Noam Chomsky was asked about this and gave a very good response and far more sensible than any conspiracy theory could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4 part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqD...eature=related part 2
Madarame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:31 AM   #19
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
As for the 'New World Order'

Did it have something to do with New Jedi Order?
Old 08-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #20
x-deviant-x

For those interested, you should research the bilderberg group. There are video clips on you tube and various other places around the web taken from sources like news and history channel. it's 125 +/- of the worlds most powerful business and government leaders. what they discuss is completely sealed.

There are important points made by films like Zietgiest and others. A guy named Alex Jones has a documentary called the End Game, that covers Bilderberg and several other points. It can also be watched online. While I don't suggest you believe everything he says (there are mixed opinions on how much of a quack he may or may not be, and yea his is a bit annoying to listen to), he does present facts that can be researched by anyone that takes the time to do so.

Another interesting political author is Naomi Wolf. She recently published a book called The End of America - Blueprint to a closed society, or something along those lines - and gave a rather lengthy speech on the basic concepts she presents, and how what is going on here in the US pretty much parallels what happened in Germany in the 40s. Which you can watch on YouTube.

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to listen to what these people have to say. I haven't had the time to research any of it to the degree that I'd like to, in order to draw any real conclusion, but I've been collecting notes whenever I can over the last few years. Too many people point to the same events and are pretty much saying the same thing, for there not to be some sort of truth in there. I think someone is up to something, I just don't really know what. I just think it's a bad move to ignore all these signs and pretend that our government cares about us. To believe that is just being stupid.
x-deviant-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:54 AM   #21
Sir_Vex

Personally, I think all of you have been watching too much Fahrenheit 9/11. I doubt there is a coherent conspiracy. I doubt that the key members of the Republican party have been planning a legitimate New World Order for years. I doubt that any of todays current events are any more than our foolish accidents of the yesterday.

What I do believe, is that we have made many terrible accidents that seemed like great ideas, and certain key members still hold onto fears that are simply not true or worth much more than a casual thought (red scare).
Sir_Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:22 AM   #22
x-deviant-x

I don't think it has to do with republicans or democrats. Its been believed by a lot of people for decades that there are other entities behind the government who controlled things. this isn't a new idea that's sprung up since 9/11.
x-deviant-x is offline   Reply With Quote