Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
NaughtyKitten

What's a good title for this anyway?

I've been a member a month but i never got around to introductions. My bad. I guess i'll tell you what i can and anything else you think you wanna know you can just ask. I'm 19 and i live in arkansas. I'm not a hick or redneck by any means but some people tell me i have a slight southern accent. I'm a college student at UAFS right now, not seriously into anything though. I'm not good enough at art to be an art major, i'm not organized enough to write stories, and i'm not confident enough to act. I do like to doodle sometimes, mostly anthro people and anime. I have a british bombay cat named Aki. He's a sweetheart but he plays a little rough, i get hurt if i don't trim his nails often enough. I've got a lot of problems, i'm sure everyone does but i'm just in the mood to point them out right now. I'm still living with my family and being around my step-dad is a serious concern for my mental health, but nobody that knows seems to care. He's not a bad guy, we just don't get along very well. Like i said ask if you think you wanna know. I get a lot of mood swings, often set of by him. I'm pretty sure i have some mental health issues, all are self-diagnosed according to the reaserch i've done. Depression, mild OCD, Bipolar disorder, ADD or ADHD are all my possibilities. The depression and bipolar are probably my mood swings, but the OCD and ADD or ADHD i'm pretty sure i've had since childhood. Neither are too severe which is probably why nobody ever had me tested for them. Anyway i'm rambling, i apologize. I don't know what else to say really, i have a picture up and it's a goth site, so you can guess some of my interests by that. Feel free to ask me anything about myself, i don't mind questions. And if you don't like something i said just keep it to yourself, i don't wanna hear any of your negativity. I get enough of that around here.
NaughtyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
NaughtyKitten

Oh, i'm usually a happier person, i'm just in a mood right now.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
JCC

"I'm pretty sure i have some mental health issues, all are self-diagnosed"

Angsty teenager syndrome. Gotcha.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #4
NaughtyKitten

i'm not angsty and almost not a teenager anymore, i asked not to post negative comments
Old 12-29-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
NaughtyKitten

can the admin just delete this? it's too late to edit. i shouldn't get online when i'm in moods
Old 12-30-2009, 10:07 AM   #6
Ben Lahnger

It won't be deleted but it will fade away into the G-net history books pretty quickly if you ignore it.

You could create a new one. One written with the text broken up into paragraphs so I can read it easily, cause frankly I didn't really go past the second sentence on this one. That whole single block of text thing is certain to make some people think they can't be bothered to try to read whatever you post ... even if it could be interesting. Just a suggestion ...

Oh, and at the top of the Introductions forum there's a thread titled "Introduce yourself here. Share a little bio..." that includes a little questionnaire you could choose to copy and paste and answer that might help ... if you like.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
Wolve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyKitten View Post
I'm not angsty and almost not a teenager anymore, i asked not to post negative comments
Also - I would think that asking "not to have anyone post any negative comments" in a public forum like this is like stepping in front of the bus.
Wolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:53 AM   #8
Still Jack

Cool story, bro.