Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
tesks60

Talking The Best Show Ever_1

The Best Show Ever
Charmed is by far, and easily, the best show ever. My reason for sayingthisis that they dont just cut characters off. Comparing it to other shows(which is what makes a show the best -comparing it to others-) I find thatCharmed is one of the ONLY shows that doesnt just drop characters, thatkeeps a racial character for over a year, let alone 5 years. And eventhoughCharmed isnt completely realistic, thats okay, because its still a TVshow...and if they had made them witches (real) who didnt have any powers,well, it would never have made it this far. Charmed seems more real thanother sci-fi shows because the characters keep a life in it. They continuetheir struggle to maintain a balance between their witch half and humanhalf. I understand if someone didnt like the show because maybe witchcraftall together was against their religion, but otherwise, I can not see atallwhat someone wouldnt like. It had comedy, drama, romance, partial horror,ect. So, Charmed is the best, and will forever be remembered as thebest.
Charmed DVD SetFun!!
If you are looking for a documentary on Wicca, this is not it. Charmed isabout Girl Power, Sisterly Bonding, hot guys, and oh yeah a little demonbutkicking on the side. It is a wonderful way to spend an hour, watchingmodestbut effective special effects, well written characters that are wellrounded, who continue to grow and evolve as the seasons go on, and someverynice acting.This isn't a show you watch with an encylcopedia of Charmed looking upeverysingle reference, there are too many discrepencies for that. And no lifelesons are really taught, but you get to watch the sisters struggleagainstbeing tempted to use their magic for personal gain, and try to balance acareer and love life while saving innocents from demons, warlocks, andsometimes even just bad things. And then there is the ocassional savingtheworld and vanquishing your husband who happens to be the source of allevil.Or the hardships of being married to an angel.To enjoy the show you have to go in with an open mind expecting just toenjoy yourself, not some Buffy-esque cult classic.
Charmed Season 1-8
tesks60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
Anarasha

More Shill accounts. Oh damn.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:16 AM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Arn't advertising companies supposed to target the show's target market so they dont waste time on people who dont care like us?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #4
Anarasha

Actually, I care about Charmed. I own the boxset.
Though the points which this shill account plays on aren't exactly true.
Also, the company in charge of this shill didn't do their research of the show at all.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
MissInformation

Wink

I find that the best part of Charmed is looking at Rose McGowan.
MissInformation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
Anarasha

She was indeed eyecandy.