Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-30-2005, 10:17 PM   #1
Faustus

Unhappy Psychiatric experiment in New Zealand

At the Hastings, New Zealand psychiatric Unit in 1986, Robyn McIlraith used to run group therapies which did not work successfully. It was a very hot summer in 1986 and everyone just wanted to cool off somewhere. It was so distressing that I strongly sugested to Robyn that she put an end to the group meetings but she sulked and said she felt betrayed by all of us.Basically Robyn McIlraith was prying far too much into our very private and very personal lives which was not in anyway therapeutic, but which seemed to give McIlraith herself some sort of power buzz.

A number of young Maori women were away from their husbands and partners. I noticed after awhile that we male loners, Peter Mahon, myself and two or three others whose names I can't remember. i will try and locate their names when I get a chance to go through a pile of papers I had in 1986.

Basically the girls were offered money as an enticement to sex us up. Hudson and Maunsell predicted that some of us males would feel better in ourselves and spend more time on dress sense etc. That the sexing up would act as a strong motivator in our cases, and if things had been left there the whole thing might have been genuinely therapeutic for the girls and men, both.

However Robyn and Maunsell and Hudson did what they called:"Up the ante". The level of sexing up and sexual come-on became intense and heavy. We males were left drained and utterly stupified with sexual frustration. Maunsell told us men that if we asssaulted or ***** one of the women we would go to jail where things would be unbearable for"white rapists"(his words).

I was more and more angry about this. One of the men had fallen into a state of hynptic sexual obsession and was put in a room where he had to listen to the extremely noisy noises of the woman he was obsessed with copulating with a strong athletic macho youth(the physical antithesis of the victim).I am not too sure about this but subsequent events and movemnets back and forth betwen the now empty room where the copulation took place strongly suggest that this particlar victim was me myself. I really do not know without any certainty as I am peicing part of it together like a very bad jiz saw puzzle.

Hudson, Maunsell and McIlraith were particularly interested in the outcome of this exercise:

(1) The woman could get as much money out of the victim as possible on the vague promise of sex later and "I love you as a friend" scenario.

(2) The victim remained insane for at least ten years and assuming the victim WAS ME, for fourteen years, spent at Centrecare Community Trust residential mental health home run by Lloyd Hudson and Pauline Milne....).

(3)McIlreaith, MNaunsell and Hudson rubbed salt in the wond by telling this victim his problem was that he couldn't handle rejection!!!!!!

(4) Then they made trhe victims situation unbearble still by telling him he shouldn't put women on a pedastal. For the rest of his time he would be meek, timid, polite and overbearingly respecrtful to Maori culture and issues.

(5) By arrangement with Hudson, Maunsell et all the victim was repeatedly discharged late at night so that a Maori gang could pick him up and take him off somewhere to become just another "missing person." More of this later which is particularly serious.
Faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:41 PM   #2
Empty_Purple_Stars

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 12:34 AM   #3
AlKilyu

lol ^

AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 02:37 AM   #4
edible_eye

what the fuck?

i like that in the midst of this whole scenario, you called a JIG saw puzzle a "JIZ" saw puzzle. that's pretty appropriate.

edible_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 04:25 PM   #5
Faustus

Why is it appropriate?
Old 09-04-2005, 07:49 PM   #6
edible_eye

experiment based on sex...

men cum when they're having sex...

cum is also called jizz...

c'mon, man - keep up with your own freudian slips.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:32 PM   #7
Faustus

Unhappy My life as a schizophrenic

When I was diagnosed schizophrenic in 1978 I was promised the earth in the form of a depot injection called piportal. This, along with other medications(most in depot form----impossible to remove from the body due to slow two week release) were seen as a way of enabling schizophrenics to live active lives in the community.

The experiment, due to lack of funds and not good clinical knowledge, was a catastrophe.

Now, at the age of 57, I roam the streets as a filthy smelly tramp picking up butts and living on the scraps handed out to me by the welfare system.

It has been like this for 27 years and I yearn for a quick and painless way to die. I recently saw the film DOWNFALL and it was mentioned several times in that film that full strength cyanide only takes one to two seconds to work.

I wish in God's name that I had some so that I could escape from a life that is worse than existential ennui and meaninglessness. My situation is worse than that of the central charcater in Camus' novel THE OUTSIDER.

Many other schizophrenics, around my age and regardless of race, live exactly the same lives of hopeless misery.

Those schizophrenics who by off-chance happen to be young and beautiful, immerse themselves in a copulating frenzy as a way of escaping the horrors of schizophrenia.

I hope this post of mine is not deleted by 'empty purple stars' who seems to have more power than any of the other moderaters.

Last edited by Faustus; 09-08-2005 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 09-08-2005, 04:08 PM   #8
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus
I roam the streets as a filthy smelly tramp picking up butts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 09-08-2005, 04:50 PM   #9
edible_eye

Old 09-08-2005, 05:58 PM   #10
Star of Blight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus
blah blah blah, shit we don't wanna hear about
Star of Blight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:59 PM   #11
edible_eye

Old 09-08-2005, 10:11 PM   #12
AlKilyu

It's not fair. He is a filthy tramp and he gets butts.

You know how much I spend in colonge alone?!
Old 09-09-2005, 05:38 AM   #13
MrMaelstrom

Talking

Bloody republicans who can't speak french: it's cologne, damnit!

Plus, give Faustus a break. After all, he's from New Zealand, where they say "fesh" when they mean "fish" and where they say "sheep" when they mean sex.
MrMaelstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:10 AM   #14
edible_eye

Old 09-12-2005, 02:57 PM   #15
Faustus

Question Are New Zealand psychiatric nurses witches?

While I was in the Hastings New Zealand looney bin I had to ask myself questions about the sue of Maori mythology or spirituality and witchcraft used to sexually arouse me to an expkosive point. Something happened on 17th February 1986 and if anyon, anyone at all has any ind of infornmation database of whatever kind(I know NOTHING about this new technology)I would plead with them to se whether hey can find out as muchinformation about me: Nigel Bernard Hyde DOB: 26th November 1947---My experiences in the Hastings Psych unit on the above date(police records may reveal simething, I don't know---I know they picked me up off a rubbish tip near Fernhil just outsdie hastings and dropped me off back home....)

The following people:

Rosemary McIlraith, aged about 38-40;an occupational thearpist who was the ring leader of whatever was done to me on the date above. She still works in either Hastings or Havelock North, New Zealand.

DR Robertr Maunsell GP;graduated from medical school in Otago but after that....a bit of a mystery;I already asked people with IT databases in New Zealand to turn up info on him and they said they drew too mnay blanks indicating he most probably has something to hide.

Dr Lloyd Hydson GP, aged about 58 and medical oficer for the residental mental health dosshouse Centrecare Community Trust, 10 Husheer Place, Onekawa Napier.

Hudson wife(the most vicious moster of the lot);BA in English Lit BUT sets herself up as a health professional. She controls Centrecare as a female Hitler(no exaggeration).

Lisa Marie Ngawaka: Bit of a mysetry: a sort of friend/partrner for awhile....But I have lately heard she has close ties with Centrecare despite her claims that she has never heard of the place.

If anyone can help me at all can they please contact me on my yahoo:

zardoznz2003@yahoo.co.nz