Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:34 PM   #1
elizabeths_deathwish

Elizabeth

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job): I sing and dance quiet alot. Performing has been a major part of my life the last few years. As for job, I work at a clothing store my mother and I started years ago.

2. Where are you from? I'm from Texas, DFW area

3. Who is your favorite author? Edgar Allan Poe or Pete Haufman

4. What are your favorite films? Can't say I have one.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? I loved her first by Heartland, yes its country. It's such a sweet song

6. At your funeral? Veiw From Heaven by Yellowcard. Oldschool and slightly preppy, but yet again good song.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Stab wound or from a gun.

8. What kind of casket would you want? a black casket with red satin on the inside

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? This one skirt I made (it's black, with lace and plaid) with a suicide shirt, that I also made.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Absolutly nothing, I hated my childhood.

11. What's your favorite band? hmm *thinks* Nightwish, Evanescence, Atlantic Crossing, The Flipside, The Falling.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I'm working on a high school diploma, I'm hoping to major in psychology when I actually get to college.*curses public school*

13. Why did you join? I read the forum alot, seemed interesting.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? female.
elizabeths_deathwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:18 PM   #2
Pyre

What exactly is a suicide shirt, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, being stabbed to death seems a very slow and painful way to die >_>

Welcome to Gnet.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:26 PM   #3
deathbecomesme

welcome, nice answer to number 8 thats the casket i want.
...the costume without the brain."
--Peter Murphy
deathbecomesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:21 PM   #4
An Eccentric Cellist

Of course Elizabeths like to die slowly. I said I wanted to drown in my intro, then I changed to in my sleep, of old age, I think... I don't remember.

Hello Elizabeth. I am Elizabeth as well, but EC, if you would, please.

We can curse public school to hell and back but it will never ever change, sadly.

You have open music tastes! Snaps for you!
This song makes me smile. There is a good serving of twang for those unused to it, in it so be warned.
Men Don't Change

Enjoy yourself, and stick around.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:05 PM   #5
elizabeths_deathwish

To answer Pyre's question, a suicide shirt is a shirt that has a picture of a suicide on it.

Yea I've been in public schools off and on since K...after being in a private since I was a mere 2 year old. I had been out and homeschooled last year, so I'm adjusting again to crowds & the shallowness of the others.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:07 PM   #6
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeths_deathwish
To answer Pyre's question, a suicide shirt is a shirt that has a picture of a suicide on it.
Too bad. I was hoping it was a ripped and shredded shirt with fake blood and cuts on it. Maybe it says "suicide shirt" on it. Or, better yet, "suicidal shirt".

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:20 PM   #7
elizabeths_deathwish

Ah I wish, that would be awesome.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:31 PM   #8
GirlsNotMe

Welcome.

Personally, I'm a big supporter of public schools. That's probably because I couldn't have afforded private, and it toughened me up, and thank god for no dress code. I find most people from private schools (no offense intended to those of you who read this and relate) highly pretentious and assume too much about what they think they know.

Because at the end of the day, I can still rant circles around them.

In any case, let's be friends!

-GNM
GirlsNotMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:41 PM   #9
elizabeths_deathwish

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsNotMe
That's probably because I couldn't have afforded private, and it toughened me up, and thank god for no dress code. I find most people from private schools (no offense intended to those of you who read this and relate) highly pretentious and assume too much about what they think they know.

-GNM

I went to a public school where there was uniforms, actually come to think of it, all of the middle schools in my town (there are around 7) mostly have them. Personally I perfer homeschooling over all. School in pajamas, doesn't get any better than that.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #10
YourWorstNightmare

Welcome. I was homeschooled too!! I prefer homeschool to others, I like the flexibility of it and as for school in pyjamas.....Can't get any better. Homeschool actually kept me out of trouble, if I was to have stayed at school I probably would be on drugs or something like the rest of my class.
YourWorstNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:24 AM   #11
PersephoneX

Welcome aboard!
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote