Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:12 AM   #1
Sovetcke

I think am ruined ...

Hello everyone ...

I don't know a better place to post this except in the whining forum..

* please note that my english is not 100% since its not my first language *

i live with my father and his wife , my real mother is in russia ..
Yesterday at 3am i was utterly bored at home ... woke up at 00:00 , i had a huge fight with my dad and his wife the day before , they actually hate me and keep me in the house just so i won't be left in the streets ..

so i went for a walk at 3:00am then after a while a car came up to me asking where am heading , there was 3 guys the driver was 28-ish yo. and the guy next to him was around 17-ish , in the back of the car was a guy i saw many times around the street where i live so i felt its no problem to tell them my direction ... i wanted to go to an internet cafe that is around 2-3 KM away from my house .

i sat in the car ... they wanted to get some food , and went into another direction ... parked near a store bought some food .. finished , and went back to the right direction ... they were asking me usual things such as were from ... where do u study , where do u work ..etc.

then he dropped off the first guy near him near his house , then the second one near his house too was all a bit far away from were i live ... so i saw near the drivers seat so he would drop me off to my house since its too late for an internet cafe already ...

then he told me hang on i wanna see if friend is awake so i can go to work aswell with him .. so he parked in the parking lot ... turned off the car ..

grabbed my neck and started to tell me to ask for forgiveness .
clearly there was something wrong with him ..

for a sudden i thought am gonna get killed ..

then i told him am sorry .. he kept doing so 10 times then told me to kiss his cheek to forgive me ..

i said no ... then he said if u say no again i will hate u ..

so i approached and kissed but he sat his lips infront of mine ..
I could not fight out the doors were closed , he was a lot tougher then me ..
i was almost in a shock state i barely can remember ..
After that fucker started kissing me on my lips all the time he lied down on me and continued doing so , then grabbed me and put my on his legs and started unzipping my pants i did not let him , then he kept kissing like a fucktard and as if fucking me in his clothes ...

when he finished his fucking sick desire he asked me if i have brothers ..

i told him i have one who does not live with me

then he said promise me that u will be mine and i will be like ur brother if u want anything i will always be there ... money i will give u do not be shy to ask ..

i said promise just to get the fuck out soon , then he repeated this 10 times and i did promise ...

i just wanted this fucking nightmare to end , then he told me if i fail my promise what will happend ? i said what ? he said i will cut off ur head ...

he dropped me at my house and gave me his number and told me to call him tomorrow so we can meet again ...

i do not know why am fucking telling this ... but i can't seem to tell this to any one .. my brother ... fucking father .. or any one ..

i live in jordan since 3 years to study university am 19 and am actually russian , and am a guy i hate the country am in since i came ...

Can u please tell me what to do .... am really fucking scared and can't tell any one i know In real what happened and this guy seemed to know every one even the cops passed by when we first went to eat and said hi to him ...
Sovetcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 03:32 AM   #2
bleedingheart344

Christ...All I can really say is that nobody deserves this kind of treatment and that society is becoming deplorable these days. There is no dignity left in people. We are all acting more and more bestial as the days go on. Use it as an example and keep the dignity alive in society. My msn is sexgangchild @ the hotmail. IM me if you ever need to talk.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:04 AM   #3
Anguelon

I live in Lebanon and my husband get used to work in KSA. Sweety, I didn't understand if this happened to you in Jordan and I assume it did. Don't ever report anything to the Jordanian authorities or you'll have a conspiracy running your way. Unfortuantely, many arab men are perverts and prefer men. I mean, walking on the street at that time , looking all Russian, is a good recipe for trouble sweety. Please watch out. I am very worried about you.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:25 AM   #4
Sovetcke

thanks for the posts ..

i won't and i even can't tell any Jordanian authorities .. i will try to forget what happened ..

I won't get out alone at night ever again , will be always Cautious .
The thing am reallt afraid of he said " if you break the promise i will kill you " ...

I really cannot tell any one about this , i trust every one here more then my parents .

am just scared he will do something , since he does know where i live .
Sovetcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 06:36 AM   #5
Valerius

For a lot of those arab men they prefer men over women, especially fair-skinned and rather hairless men. *shudders*

Anyhoo, if I were you I'd watch my back for that guy now that he knows where you live.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 06:45 AM   #6
badteccy

Jesus christ this makes me sick. You are NOT AT FAULT.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
Graveyard.Crow

Are you Russian?
So am I
If you need to talk add me