Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
Depravity

So is anyone interested in a WoD RP?

I'm still working on getting one set up for online play, set in the new World of Darkness franchise. Also set in Calgary, Alberta, as that's where I live currently. If you are toss me an e-mail and we'll talk. You can find my e-mail on my vcard, I've set it up to allow for downloading.

And just so you know the game is open to Mortal, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Promethean and soon to be Changeling as well.
Depravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
StasisInDarkness

I...LOVE...WoD. As of yet, I've only played Vampire, but I am about to play a tabletop Promethean, and Changeling (judging by the book) looks fucking AWESOME. We should chat...
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #3
Depravity

I agree wholeheartedly good sir, or miss at the case may be. We definitely must chat. Have you an instant message program like MSN or AIM?
Old 10-14-2007, 01:32 AM   #4
StasisInDarkness

Sorry for the horrible delay...I've had some things which needed to be attended to. OhCondensedSoup is my screen-name.

And, by the by, I'm a woman-folk...
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
Depravity

That's quite alright. I don't mind womenfolk at all. I myself am menfolk despite how I may sometimes present myself in avatars. I'm just about to hit the sack here but I shall add you to my list first thing tomorrow morn.