Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 10-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
gothcruise

Combichrist, Deepest Symphony, Red Flag w Guest DJ Ronan Harris of VNV Nation

Gothic Cruise #13 - The First All Inclusive Gothic Cruise! (All booze included)

Combichrist, Deepest Symphony, and Red Flag will each perform a live concert of 1 1/2 to 2 hours on the October 11, 2008 Annual Gothic Cruise and Masquerade Ball. Each passenger will also receive a free cd from each of the 3 bands. These CD's will be cut exclusively for the goth cruise, and will not be made available, or sold, elsewhere.

The gothic cruise of October 2008 will depart out of Pt Canaveral (Orlando) Florida and sail for 7 nights to the Eastern Caribbean; Nassau, St Thomas, and St Maarten - on the Carnival Glory.

VNV Nation sailed and performed on the 2007 Gothic Cruise. Ronan Harris will be returing to DJ the 2008 Gothic Cruise on the Glory.

Other gothic events will include the signature Masquerade Ball featured on every goth cruise, a casted showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show by Vampirerave.com, a fashion show by Gothic Beauty Magazine, Club Goth at Sea, and other gothic events.

The gothic cruise is open to passengers wanting to sail regardless of country of residence. This goth cruise, is expected to sell out by the end of August.

Event Information:
October 11 2007 - Annual Gothic Cruise & Masquerade Ball
Peformaces by: Combichrist, Deepest Symphony, and Red Flag
Guest DJ: Ronan Harris of VNV Nation
7 Nights Roundtrip Pt Canaveral (Orlando) Florida.

www.allgenretravel.com
info@allgenretravel.com
gothcruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:16 PM   #2
KontanKarite

Oh. Hell. YES.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:28 PM   #3
Saddiction

Are you going, Kontan?
Old 11-01-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
KontanKarite

I... want to so god damned bad. Oh my shit, this would be awesome sauce with sprinkles.

I need to figure out how much it'll cost overall and plan accordingly. This is so worth saving up for.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:54 PM   #5
XxZanexX

I wanna go. But I don't look very goth. I think I'd be made fun of. ;P I wonder if I could meet Ronan. I was actually driving around in my car today just thinking about how kick-ass it'd be to meet him.
XxZanexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:45 AM   #6
Cen0bite

hey i might actually be going on that. woot!

Pinhead: What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain
-Hellraiser:Bloodline
Cen0bite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #7
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Hmm bleh soo close to where I'll be stationed but yet so far since I'll probobly still be in ait training which means I probobly can't get away for anything much less a cruise. But I'll definately make sure to try to make it to the 2009 one.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
gothcruise

Thumbs up NonGothic Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZanexX
I wanna go. But I don't look very goth. I think I'd be made fun of. ;P I wonder if I could meet Ronan. I was actually driving around in my car today just thinking about how kick-ass it'd be to meet him.

We have had a huge turnout of nongoth cruisers.. so you would be fine.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:17 AM   #9
gothcruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZanexX

Everyone met Ronan on the 07 Cruise.. The bands will be hanging out with us at our events.. in the pools.. jacuzzi's.. etc. Just walk up and say.. hello.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:54 AM   #10
Delkaetre

I won't be doing that for a year or two yet. Just gotta hope I can afford a passport and that the American dollar stays nice and low compared to the UK pound.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:56 AM   #11
Spike the Decadent

you bastards... that pisses me off so much. i bought a record that was like 15 your guy's currancy and it came out to be $35. I hate this country.
Spike the Decadent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:07 AM   #12
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Don't blame them, blame the American economy.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:13 AM   #13
Delkaetre

I love it. If this keeps up, it'll cost me two months' income for a basic goth cruise. It'll cost less than a month's rent for a fully fashioned custom corset from one of your expensive corsetiers. Mmmm, economic dominance feels ever so... *good*
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:29 PM   #14
gothcruise

Well this year all alcohol and soft drinks are included. so no bar bill.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
KontanKarite

Oh my shit!!!!

Old 04-18-2008, 08:02 AM   #16
Smile

oh boy oh boy I wish I could go... Does anyone know the age limit? Oh I remember when I went on a tour of Japan and the people in my tour group were decent but they were a bunch of zombies as well. Didn't help that my parents didn't like them very much either. I don't think I can quite imagine right now what it would be like to talk to Ronin Harris of VNV Nation or just other goths. On a cruise. With stops at islands in the Pacific. Heaven. Just Like Heaven.

92% of kids in America turned to rap.
8% stayed true to rock
If you are part of the 8%, put this in your signature.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote