Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
Lady_Yunalesca

My intro

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I am a student.

2. Where are you from? I am from North Carolina. Originally.

3. Who is your favorite author? I don't really have a favorite. I'm kind of ashamed. I haven't read nearly as much as I should have by now. But I have an affinity for ancient authors and poets.

4. What are your favorite films? I love movies. Some of my favorites are Last House on the Left (horror), Serenity (sci fi), Heathers (drama), The Wedding Singer (comedy), the Kill Bill series (action), and Akira (anime/cartoon).

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? If the time ever comes, Malice Mizer or something similiar.

6. At your funeral? I would like to give people the opportunity to indulge in the morbidity of my funeral as they wish. I mean it is a funeral. But I wouldn't want it to be a time for mourning. My friends and loved ones should remember me but not fret over my passing. My funeral will be a day to promise never to forget me. But I don't want anyone committing suicide to be with me or feeling that depressed. That said, it's up to the party people.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Something quick will suffice. A shot to the head, for example. I'd rather be shot in the head than ran over.

8. What kind of casket would you want? I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I don't really care. The casket is going to rot away and become one with the earth soon enough, anyways. And i'll be dust by then. So I don't feel the need to have a fancy casket to try to prevent this.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? I have the perfect little black dress. I feel like a fairy in it. It's slimming to the hips and then the edges are torn, but not in a tacky sort of way.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? I dunno. Being a little kid.

11. What's your favorite band? I only get to pick one?. Malice Mizer.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I am so undecided. I was planning to go into psychology at one time, then philosophy, then mass comm, then film, then mass comm with a minor in this or psych with a minor in that. Whew. I have no idea.

13. Why did you join? For the Gothic culture.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Femalien.
Lady_Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Welcome my dear lady. I hope you enjoy your stay.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
raggedyanne

Hello. Let us see: you're not a troll, you seem interesting, and HP approves. Welcome and I too hope you can look past our petty slapfights and discuss with us all matter of randomness!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
Green.Lady

Malice Mizer is pretty good. Are you mainly a Visual Kei listener or do you like gothic rock as well? Either way, I like you. Welcome to the boards!
Deliver me a paper
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:55 AM   #5
StasisInDarkness

Welcome indeed!
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #6
Delkaetre

Welcome, enjoy your stay, contribute useful things!
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #7
biohazard

Welcome to the boards.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 AM   #8
††BlackRose††

Welcome to the boards!!!