Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
Signe

OK this ain't goth

But does anybody else love The Simpsons?
Signe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
Wormboy

Yes, of course. Please, don't say "ain't". The word is "isn't". "Ain't" is an incorrect abbreviation of "am not".

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
Miss Cogs

Doesn't matter if it isn't goth. You can still post it up.
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
raggedyanne

I love the Simpsons! Except krusty, because clowns scare me.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:29 PM   #5
Duane

A show doesn't have to be dark, and "gothic", for a goth to want to watch it. I love the show, and the movie was awesome.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
Signe

What is this I see? I'm not being insulted:s a bit scared now... ...Ain't is informal, but I guess super-goths or whatever übergoths do not like hip hop language, I am simply myself

Downloading is always free, otherwisely you might as well get your ass off the computer chair and BUY it in a STORE

Well, some people might think everybody here has to be superdupergoth, but I am being myself, that's all

I love Homer. Not sure why. He amuses me. I am freakishly amused by the strangest things, though, but I guess lots of people are amused by Homer Jay Simpson

No, I like lots of gothic stuff and I wear nearly all black, but I like lots of stuff that aren't goth and sometimes I am not even sure if I GENUINELY like something or if I am simply being sarcastic again:s
Signe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
Miss Cogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signe
What is this I see? I'm not being insulted:s a bit scared now...
Your not being insulted becasue your talking about something that isn't about how your over-intellegent and a dark minded creature. Your talking about something that everyone can enjoy. =)

Quote:
Well, some people might think everybody here has to be superdupergoth, but I am being myself, that's all
No, no one thinks that. From the time I've been here, I've never seen any attitude of that nature.

Quote:
No, I like lots of gothic stuff and I wear nearly all black, but I like lots of stuff that aren't goth and sometimes I am not even sure if I GENUINELY like something or if I am simply being sarcastic again:s
Yeah, I dress in all black and that jazz but I too like other things that are not considered "gothic". For example, I enjoy watching Family Guy. Something similar to The Simpsons, I suppose. Only Danny Elfman didn't compose the music. ~.^ You don't have to like only gothic things. Now....who want to watch Pulp Fiction with me, eh? Anyone?
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #8
Agent17

I love the Simpsons, I have seen every episode at least 4 or 5 times, not including the newer episodes.
Agent17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #9
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
What is this I see? I'm not being insulted:s a bit scared now...
Don't be scared.......... narcissistic cunt.

There, all is right with the world.

I like the Simpsons, but South Park is far superior.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote